Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-13-2010   #1
ATRAIN
ATX TEXANS FAN

Rep Power: 935 ATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Yesterday was a great day however......

Jax and the Titans won. I was at the Texans game, then spent the rest of the day on the road back to Austin. I didnt see many highlights from the Jax or Tenn game. Do they both look good or was it just 1 sided matchups?
ATRAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010   #2
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Yesterday was a great day however......

Meh, Jacksonville played Denver at home and the Tinnbreds played Oakland at home.

Bottom line is that for once, we can say we're in first by virtue of a divisional win...

I know it's only one week but it still sounds good and I'm enjoying as long as I can!!
Old 09-13-2010   #3
ATRAIN
ATX TEXANS FAN

Rep Power: 935 ATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Meh, Jacksonville played Denver at home and the Tinnbreds played Oakland at home.

Bottom line is that for once, we can say we're in first by virtue of a divisional win...

I know it's only one week but it still sounds good and I'm enjoying as long as I can!!
You know what Bill........I was looking at the standings today just to see Indy at the bottom.......GREAT feeling!!!
ATRAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010   #4
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3658 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

The Titans were dominant v. The Raiders
Vince looked smooth but it was the raiders

Jville struggled a bit but I believe they won

Having the Colts in the cellar is a great feeling
And puts doubt into the colts fan
Old 09-13-2010   #5
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 41089 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

They both looked good to me. Both were better than i was expecting.
Old 09-13-2010   #6
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 12478 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Ten vs. Oak:

Chris Johnson put up 27 carries for 150+, and the backup had 5 carries for 33 yards. So in essence their offensive line is putting up huge holes for them to run down. Oakland looked pretty good on defense in preseason but dunno yet how much of a concern.

Jac vs. Den

Denver had a pretty good run defense last year, and it seems Jacksonville had a good running game and from the stats I imagine that it setup their playaction very well.
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read