Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-13-2010   #1
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default GP didn't you dream this?

Trying to look for the thread where you said you had a dream about this but can't find it.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010   #2
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: GP didn't you dream this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
Trying to look for the thread where you said you had a dream about this but can't find it.
I'll find it. LOL.

Man, it was exactly how I dreamed it.

We were running all over the Colts, racking up points.

Very surreal. In fact, it wasn't until right after the game, as I was reading everyone's astonishment about what we just witnessed, that I remembered posting my dream earlier in the week.

I'll try to go find it.
Old 09-13-2010   #3
pbat488
gig 'em

Rep Power: 11189 pbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I'll find it. LOL.

Man, it was exactly how I dreamed it.

We were running all over the Colts, racking up points.

Very surreal. In fact, it wasn't until right after the game, as I was reading everyone's astonishment about what we just witnessed, that I remembered posting my dream earlier in the week.

I'll try to go find it.
I remember reading it as well...

Here ya go...

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...7&postcount=10
pbat488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010   #4
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

GP, your dream is coming true and we need more of that so, please dream about how we won against the Skins.

Go Texans!!!
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010   #5
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah, you just barely beat me to it. LOL. Thanks for finding it.

I got the defensive touchdowns wrong, but oh well.

Have never had a dream about the Texans before.

Most of my dreams end up with...well, ummm....never mind.
Old 09-13-2010   #6
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 51708 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:

You at work without pants on?
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010   #7
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

A win, that's where you were going right, a win?
Old 09-13-2010   #8
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN View Post
GP, your dream is coming true and we need more of that so, please dream about how we won against the Skins.

Go Texans!!!
Will do it!

Maybe the defensive touchdowns come against the Redskins next game?

I am just lovin' life this week. Even my Texans friends here, locally, who are originally from Houston and are even more pessimistic about the Texans than I am, were Facebook'ing me yesterday and acting like giddy school children over it. "They're for REAL! They're the real deal now!"
Old 09-13-2010   #9
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
you at work without pants on?
lol.
Old 09-13-2010   #10
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
I had a dream last night (seriously) that we ran all over the Colts.

We were pouring into the end zone on offense AND defense.

I hope that dream is a foreshadowing of what Sunday holds for us. As great as things have been, considering we've been a franchise for so few years thus far, a Game 1 obliteration of the Colts would be THE biggest win. Ever.
The above was my original post from earlier in the week.
Old 09-13-2010   #11
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 24376 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

/\ well, if Quin coulda held onto the INT....
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010   #12
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

GP is our designated dreamer...
Old 09-13-2010   #13
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 209570 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

GP's been breathing fumes at the Oracle at Delphi.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010   #14
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
GP's been breathing fumes at the Oracle at Delphi.

I was thinking maybe the scene in the movie 300.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read