Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-12-2010   #1
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 74627 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected
Default To Arian Foster's Mom

Ma'am, I just want to thank you for giving birth to this incredible young man. From what I can tell, he is a man set on proving to himself, and all his doubters coming out of college, that he is not only an NFL running back, but a star NFL running back. He seems to run with a determination and vision that goes beyond just X's and O's on a football field. Although I don't know him, I figure him to be the kind of person who would not settle for the mere opportunity to play in the NFL. He is going to show everyone how wrong they were on draft day. He knows who he is, and what he is capable of doing, and he won't settle for less than what God has destined him to be. I am thankful he is a Texan, and I am thankful for the example he is setting through hard work and perseverance.
Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010   #2
Houston_Fanatic
Veteran

Rep Power: 1008 Houston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: To Arian Foster's Mom

I second that!

What a special young man you have raised and I know you are bursting with pride!
Houston_Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010   #3
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
Ma'am, I just want to thank you for giving birth to this incredible young man. From what I can tell, he is a man set on proving to himself, and all his doubters coming out of college, that he is not only an NFL running back, but a star NFL running back. He seems to run with a determination and vision that goes beyond just X's and O's on a football field. Although I don't know him, I figure him to be the kind of person who would not settle for the mere opportunity to play in the NFL. He is going to show everyone how wrong they were on draft day. He knows who he is, and what he is capable of doing, and he won't settle for less than what God has destined him to be. I am thankful he is a Texan, and I am thankful for the example he is setting through hard work and perseverance.
If anyone is unfamiliar with Arian's mother go back to last year and read some of her posts. She helpfully clarified his injury history and posted quite well for the parent of an NFL player. Ms Foster, I hope you enjoyed watching your son Sunday as much as I did. I have yearned for a big power back and now we have one. (Infantrycak, before you respond, I know a back does not have to be big to be successful). Arian seems well grounded when I hear him speak and seems to be a polite young man and I give you credit for apparently raising him well.
Old 09-13-2010   #4
ATRAIN
ATX TEXANS FAN

Rep Power: 936 ATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respected

I approve this thread!!!

Foster has been great, my only worry is can he do it all season. Man I wish Tate hadnt gone down !! Hopefully Slaton can step it up. If we can get even just 60% of what Slaton was, we will be in a great shape!!
ATRAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010   #5
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATRAIN View Post
I approve this thread!!!

Foster has been great, my only worry is can he do it all season. Man I wish Tate hadnt gone down !! Hopefully Slaton can step it up. If we can get even just 60% of what Slaton was, we will be in a great shape!!
If Slaton can come in and do what he did yesterday but in a larger role in the 4th quarter and if Ward can grasp the offense, we are looking at a real run game.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010   #6
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

When I listened to Arian on the news last night, he reminded me of AJ. How fortunate can we be to have TWO powerful players who are humble, thoughtful, articulate, and just down right pleasant to listen to!!

Bernadette! I know you are a very proud Mom, and you should be. BUT, I can tell you right now, we are very proud to have a MAN of your son's calibur on our team!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read