Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 03-20-2005   #1
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881
Default Free Agents

I know that the Texans just got Moreno and I was just wondering if the Texans were looking into anyone else. Also, I heard that the Detroit Lions were looking into Corey Bradford. What would the Texans get for him?

Last edited by TexanFan881; 03-20-2005 at 08:23 PM.
TexanFan881 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005   #2
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 122497 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Nothing, he's a free agent. Free to sign with whom ever would want him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005   #3
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

poor lions.......

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005   #4
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63

So he wasnt happy playing behind AJ, hes going to Detroit to play behind Roy Williams and Charles Rogers?
Old 03-20-2005   #5
Dionysus22
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddevil63
So he wasnt happy playing behind AJ, hes going to Detroit to play behind Roy Williams and Charles Rogers?
That's funny. Wait....are they going to a west coast type of offense or were they already running that? If they are or already have then they need all the receivers they can get cuz you know Rogers will do something to sit out the season again. It's like the kid is made out of glass. Hey Charles...got milk?

I guess not!
Dionysus22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005   #6
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

anybody up to starting a pool on what injury sidelines rogers? dibs on the leg

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
Old 03-20-2005   #7
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

haha i say turf toe sidelines him for the whole season !
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-21-2005   #8
Dionysus22
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansTrueFan
More like a hangnail!
Dionysus22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005   #9
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansTrueFan

can i get a mod ruling on whether foot counts as part of the leg?

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read