Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-12-2010   #1
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 77871 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default What the Colt's fans think...

Here's what they're saying: http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33296

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010   #2
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 94442 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What the Colt's fans think...

Thanks for that.

Liked what I was hearing.

Good smart posts too, alot like this board.
Old 09-12-2010   #3
headsplint
All Pro

Rep Power: 606 headsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respected

Best quote from that thread (positives taken from the game)

Quote:
Our D got in a lot of extra conditioning - chasing down the Houston RBs.
Old 09-12-2010   #4
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 64465 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

I was reading through some of the threads over there. Where are these "classy" Colts fans that I keep hearing about? There were some good post, but there were a lot of shit talkers as well. They sound like Cowboys fans. They dont want to give credit to the Texans for playing a good game , just a lot of IF, this, and IF that. Talk about sore losers.

Quote:
Don't get fooled my friend. Don't think that a star has been born in Arian Foster, or "Air Nation" as the gay slogan Texan fans like to use. That embarrasses me. Anyway, credit to the Texans but the Colts were just awful and were in the game the whole time. Had Collie not fumbled the Colts would have won and Texan fans would be ****ting the bed tonight wondering how they lost when the Colts were so bad. They gave up 400+ yds and 3TD's to Manning who had ZERO problems moving the ball on that defense. The Colts laid an egg and the Texans took advantage. I'm sure the players will all love their 2-15 rings. Win a playoff game in January then lets talk about the mighty Texans.
Since when did the NFL go to a 17 game schedule?

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010   #5
Miggsy
Tyrone Biggums

Rep Power: 40 Miggsy is a quality contributor and well respectedMiggsy is a quality contributor and well respectedMiggsy is a quality contributor and well respectedMiggsy is a quality contributor and well respectedMiggsy is a quality contributor and well respectedMiggsy is a quality contributor and well respectedMiggsy is a quality contributor and well respectedMiggsy is a quality contributor and well respectedMiggsy is a quality contributor and well respectedMiggsy is a quality contributor and well respectedMiggsy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
I was reading through some of the threads over there. Where are these "classy" Colts fans that I keep hearing about? There were some good post, but there were a lot of shit talkers as well. They sound like Cowboys fans. They dont want to give credit to the Texans for playing a good game , just a lot of IF, this, and IF that. Talk about sore losers.

I didn't read past the 3rd page so I missed that one. What a d bag.

For the most part their fans were pretty accurate with their assessments in that their o line sucked and their run d was terrible. Could have given us a little more credit but I don't think I would reciprocate that if the tables were turned either.

Bottom line their fans are still pretty classy but there are a holes in every fan base.
Miggsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010   #6
TexCanada
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6655 TexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm assuming he meant our record vs the Colts. That doesn't make him less of a D-bag though.
TexCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010   #7
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I think they were talking about our record against them...still pretty lame.
And when did we start calling it Air Nation?? Doesn't even make sense.
Texas T is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-12-2010   #8
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 45478 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Who gives a shit about 2-15? In 2010 (the only season that counts at the moment) it's 1-0 Texans!!!

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010   #9
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 51708 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
I think they were talking about our record against them...still pretty lame.
And when did we start calling it Air Nation?? Doesn't even make sense.
Yeah, everybody knows Arian Nation's better.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010   #10
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected

Why does it have to be the Colts run D sucked?
Why cannot it be that the Texans dominated the point of attack? That the run offense was superior? That the Texans had the better conditioning that carried them through 4 quarters of play?

pitiful talk.
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010   #11
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 9887 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: What the Colt's fans think...

Quote:

They've only sounded friendly because they don't see us as a threat. I was really pissed off at their comments on this board after the Rosencopter game (never thought I'd ever use that term).
Old 09-12-2010   #12
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 64465 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexCanada View Post
I'm assuming he meant our record vs the Colts. That doesn't make him less of a D-bag though.
Yeah, you're right. Brainfart, lol.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010   #13
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Okay. I'll play his games of if. Maybe Arian isn't a star. That's fine - we don't need him to be. Our QB has shown that he can move the ball just as well.

So if Collie doesn't drop the ball....yeah well he did and it wasn't because he decided to put the ball on the ground. It was because two safeties came and knocked it out of his hands.

Manning had zero problems moving the ball on our defense? Look I hate Manning but when he hit that TD to Collie in the 4th I gave him his respect for that. However, to say he had zero problems is just ignorant. They didn't get the lead the whole day so there had to be some problems. Oh yeah, that's right, their only TD of the first half came after WE through a pick and they only had to go like 50 yards for the TD. I guess I can see where he had no problem. This is the most I've seen Manning on the ground, and he actually would've thrown a pick if Quin could keep his hands on the ball.

P.S. Brian Cushing will be back for the next game.

I've always given Manning credit for being able to do what he does. Please give us credit for the fact that we only threw a pass 3 times in the second half. That's right - 3 times. On our first drive of the 2nd half we ran the ball 9 straight times and ended it with a TD run. That to me sounds like somebody got beat by a more physical team.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010   #14
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5496 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah, their fans are nice when they are winning, but once they lose, its excuse time. I can't stand most of them. The only reason they are relevant is they happened to have an awful record when Peyton was coming out. Lucky bastards. They got Peyton, we got David Carr. In closing, **** them!
Old 09-12-2010   #15
Dan B.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 59516 Dan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't remember, but I guess I hurt those colt freak guy's vages at some point. My email address was banned from the site.

I've known many well informed and congenial Colt fans. That site wasn't them. Good lord those posters are delusional.
Dan B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010   #16
Grforces
Veteran

Section: anywhere and everywhere
Rep Power: 67 Grforces is a quality contributor and well respectedGrforces is a quality contributor and well respectedGrforces is a quality contributor and well respectedGrforces is a quality contributor and well respectedGrforces is a quality contributor and well respectedGrforces is a quality contributor and well respectedGrforces is a quality contributor and well respectedGrforces is a quality contributor and well respectedGrforces is a quality contributor and well respectedGrforces is a quality contributor and well respectedGrforces is a quality contributor and well respected

You can always find some A-hole fans in everysite. But for the most part, they aren't big trash talkers. Not in terms of how they lost to a worse team or anything like that. They kinda stay positive, and im very suprised. Cowboy fans are the worse by far. They think that evey person on thier team is the best in the league.
They are taking in stride for the most part, and debating what they have to do the next game and season to win.
Here we would be saying this guy sucks, get rid of this guy. We should of got rid of the staff, etc etc.
Don't get me worse i dont think we are bad, it would be kinda ridicoulous if we started talking crap considering our track record with the colts.
Grforces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010   #17
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

It's not whether the Colts run D is so bad or our running game is so good. It's a lot of both.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010   #18
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6498 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

The Colts got outplayed. The better team on the field today won.
I imagine that when we play the Colts in Indy, our game plan isn't going to change. If you know you are going to run, and the defense knows you are going to run, and you still run it for 5+ yards every time, your team is just plain better.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010   #19
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44649 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

This one is my favorite.

Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010   #20
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3658 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

Colts fan needs to realize they will be irrelevant soon
Once Peyton retires it's over for these losers

Aside from the first 2 drives, myers was outstanding

If myers can play at that level this year
The offense could improve from last year
Which is a tall order...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read