Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-12-2010   #1
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84
Default Where are the Colts trolls today?

*cricket sounds*
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010   #2
PockyAF
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3090 PockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where are the Colts trolls today?

The Colts fan has always been respectful, and that holds true again today, as I was observing their board.

Beside, I don't remember any trolls the days/hours before game was played, so there no point they would show up now.

But yea, I was hoping they would come in here and say "Well, you did, you won your superbowl".

Because then I could have responded with "well it wouldn't be the first time you guys lost a superbowl".
PockyAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010   #3
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected

You must not have seen ColtsFreaks.com. No. They always show up after the Colts beat the Texans.
Old 09-12-2010   #4
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PockyAF View Post
The Colts fan has always been respectful, and that holds true again today, as I was observing their board.

Beside, I don't remember any trolls the days/hours before game was played, so there no point they would show up now.

But yea, I was hoping they would come in here and say "Well, you did, you won your superbowl".

Because then I could have responded with "well it wouldn't be the first time you guys lost a superbowl".
The bolded is true. Plus, they're freaking out on their own boards about their run D.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010   #5
worldlyman
Veteran

Rep Power: 775 worldlyman is a quality contributor and well respectedworldlyman is a quality contributor and well respectedworldlyman is a quality contributor and well respectedworldlyman is a quality contributor and well respectedworldlyman is a quality contributor and well respectedworldlyman is a quality contributor and well respectedworldlyman is a quality contributor and well respectedworldlyman is a quality contributor and well respectedworldlyman is a quality contributor and well respectedworldlyman is a quality contributor and well respectedworldlyman is a quality contributor and well respected

Today was an exorcism. It wasn't that our Texans won...but the WAY they did it. I recall a lot of Colts sentiments on their board, "We own them b-t--s", "We're in their heads" and indeed, "It's their Super Bowl"

Indeed, they are mostly respectful though.

On that last part, well, this is still an important division game that the Colts still needed to win. And they got their a--es handed to them, royally. They were smashed on both sides of the ball, they dropped key passes, fumbled, made a brain fart on special teams, and some strokes of luck did happen for our team for a change...but it was real football. The Texans lined up and diminished Indy's manhood today.

At 27-10, nope, no Rosencopter gifts for the Colts fans this time. ("We're in their heads" on that, they said in 2008.)

It's a new era. The past is the past, and when Schaub & Andrew weren't the stars on this game day, that will spell trouble for the rest of the league. The Colts defense somehow tees off well on Schaub but kudos to Kubes for making the adjustment to ram the ball down their throats in the second half after seeing some signs in the first half. We can expect Matt to find his chops the rest of the season.
worldlyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010   #6
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 92823 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

every team has it's bad apples, but i dont think i've met a colts fan that i dont like. that's a respectful group who's usually quick to wish us well and congratulate our victories.
Old 09-12-2010   #7
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Boo!! I've seen some shitty threads today starting with the blasting of our defense and now this one...

Colts fans are the best. We love them!
Old 09-12-2010   #8
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34619 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected

I was on ColtFreaks throughout the game, and when the Texans took command
in the second half, all of that "Colts Fans are Soo Classy" shit went out
the window. It's easy to be "classy" when you run off 8 wins in a row
to start out a season.

The Texans shoving the ball up on them made those fans SNAP.
They are as doom-and-gloom as we were in previous years right
now at Coltfreaks.
Old 09-12-2010   #9
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope they stay away. Even the classy ones.

This is a season where I want zero contact with the enemies in our own division. I want nothing less than a sweep of all AFC South teams. That's 6 wins right there, and would really make a statement that we're here to stay. Once you do that, you affect those teams from there on. You reduce their hope, their joy, and basically make them NOT want to play you anymore. Basically, how everyone else felt about playing the Colts the past 8 years or so. I want that. I want it bad.
Old 09-12-2010   #10
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post
to start out a season.

now at Coltfreaks.
I saw it too. Then back handed comments started. "Well they just on their SuperBowl." Just shut up Colts fans and stew in the 0-1 cellar this week.
Old 09-12-2010   #11
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 92823 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
to start out a season.
raising hell in their own house about the game is natural, classy is what their response (if any) is here and on the HT.com site.
Old 09-12-2010   #12
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

They'll get revenge! MNF in their house! Gonna be a tough one, and Colts fans are LOUD!! I've been there, and they are as tough in their house as we were today in ours.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010   #13
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 221373 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
They'll get revenge! MNF in their house! Gonna be a tough one, and Colts fans are LOUD!! I've been there, and they are as tough in their house as we were today in ours.
It's easy to be loud when you're sampled on a loop, amplified, and controlled by a stop/play button.
Old 09-12-2010   #14
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184414 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

A candid shot of one of those Colts fans at the end of the game for whom we couldn't find a sock...............so............the next best thing...........

CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010   #15
kcdoubleeagle
Veteran

Rep Power: 474 kcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respected

Well..in all fairness, I did see The NFL on these boards after the loss
kcdoubleeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010   #16
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 69312 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Colts fans are so upset.

Listen here

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010   #17
Scooter
Funky

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
Colts fans are so upset.

Listen here
i click this and the first thing they're talking about is "we need a fullback!". sorry colts fans, fullback isnt special ... vonta leach is special.
Old 09-12-2010   #18
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15515 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
to start out a season.

now at Coltfreaks.
GOOD!!!
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010   #19
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
They'll get revenge! MNF in their house! Gonna be a tough one, and Colts PIPED IN CROWD NOISE is LOUD!! I've been there, and they are as tough in their house as we were today in ours.
Fixed.
Old 09-12-2010   #20
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34588 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

I thought they were curled up in the fetal position.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read