Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-2010   #1321
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gameday Thread: Colts @ Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Great pic of Texans Chick apparantly gloating over Colts disgruntled Colts fans...

How sweet is that? Our very own Texans Chic aka, Steph with a shit eatin' grin??? Freakin' Awesome!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-13-2010   #1322
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 55787 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
How sweet is that? Our very own Texans Chic aka, Steph with a shit eatin' grin??? Freakin' Awesome!!!!!!!!!!
Yep! Especially with the sourpuss looks on the faces of the Dolts fans.
Old 09-13-2010   #1323
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
Here's one I took on the ramps leaving the game.
Poor Colts fan looks shell shocked, like he doesn't know what just him him.

LOL

Awwww!!!!

That's not FAIR! We're the COLTS!

I have a Peyton Manning jersey and black 'em under my eyes, too. :sobbing:
Old 09-13-2010   #1324
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 79918 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
Here's one I took on the ramps leaving the game.
Poor Colts fan looks shell shocked, like he doesn't know what just him him.

LOL

Looks more like who is that ****** taking my picture?
Old 09-14-2010   #1325
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 30093 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Awwww!!!!

That's not FAIR! We're the COLTS!

I have a Peyton Manning jersey and black 'em under my eyes, too. :sobbing:
Dang, I knew I had kids all over, but I never thought I got that stripper in Ft. Wayne pregnant... that looks just like me at that age.. OMG!

All joking aside, I'd love to know how to find this young man.
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!

Last edited by FirstTexansFan; 09-14-2010 at 08:54 AM.
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010   #1326
Jeff S.
Rookie

Rep Power: 43 Jeff S. is a quality contributor and well respectedJeff S. is a quality contributor and well respectedJeff S. is a quality contributor and well respectedJeff S. is a quality contributor and well respectedJeff S. is a quality contributor and well respectedJeff S. is a quality contributor and well respectedJeff S. is a quality contributor and well respectedJeff S. is a quality contributor and well respectedJeff S. is a quality contributor and well respectedJeff S. is a quality contributor and well respectedJeff S. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Those two guys just witnessed the beginning of the end of an era: No more waltzing into Reliant once every season and enjoying what they watch on the field.

And if they live in Houston, they need to be relocated to Indianapolis via the Traitorous Fan Relocation Program.

Dweebs.
Oh man, I'd contribute to get that program going. Starting with all those jerks who come to Astros games and cheer for the Cubs and Braves. I've always hated those losers.
Jeff S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010   #1327
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 79918 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff S. View Post
Oh man, I'd contribute to get that program going. Starting with all those jerks who come to Astros games and cheer for the Cubs and Braves. I've always hated those losers.
Be nice....I am the jerk at the Braves games cheering for the Astros.
Old 09-15-2010   #1328
Jeff S.
Rookie

Rep Power: 43 Jeff S. is a quality contributor and well respectedJeff S. is a quality contributor and well respectedJeff S. is a quality contributor and well respectedJeff S. is a quality contributor and well respectedJeff S. is a quality contributor and well respectedJeff S. is a quality contributor and well respectedJeff S. is a quality contributor and well respectedJeff S. is a quality contributor and well respectedJeff S. is a quality contributor and well respectedJeff S. is a quality contributor and well respectedJeff S. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD View Post
Be nice....I am the jerk at the Braves games cheering for the Astros.
That's fine, if you're a real fan of the other team--maybe a person grew up in the other team's city, or some other real reason. I'm talking about Houstonians who have no other connection to Atlanta or Chicago--those are the ones I'm talking about.
Jeff S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010   #1329
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

It's Wednesday night and my throat's still sore. I admire you season ticket holders. I dunno how ya do it!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010   #1330
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 55787 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
It's Wednesday night and my throat's still sore. I admire you season ticket holders. I dunno how ya do it!
Damn, dude! Think how you would feel if you were passionate like I was!
Old 09-15-2010   #1331
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Damn, dude! Think how you would feel if you were passionate like I was!
I know Lee, I'm tryin to get there!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read