Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-10-2010   #1
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Throwing down the Gauntlet for sec 630 as loudest section

630 will be loudest section at Reliant on Sunday (and on any Sunday I am in our seats) So I am hearby throwing down the "Gauntlet" to all you other sections....bring it.

(of course we will be quiet during our possessions...I stole a pga quiet stick)
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010   #2
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Throwing down the Gauntlet for sec 630 as loudest section

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
630 will be loudest section at Reliant on Sunday (and on any Sunday I am in our seats) So I am hearby throwing down the "Gauntlet" to all you other sections....bring it.

We will be right next to ya in 631.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010   #3
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

cool deal... I am not sure what I will be wearing ( depending on what academy has on way there ) but I am a tall guy and will be there with my dad and my son.
Old 09-10-2010   #4
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Sections 116 / 117 rulz!!! That's the Bull Pen for the rest of you bitches!!!!
Old 09-10-2010   #5
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post

Sections 116 / 117 rulz!!! That's the Bull Pen for the rest of you bitches!!!!
We know. The whole stadium can hear you guys along with this spurtexanmoron during offensive possessions.

Lolz.

My entire section outrocks everybody. I sit in section Reliant.

*nods head*
Old 09-10-2010   #6
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
We know. The whole stadium can hear you guys along with this spurtexanmoron during offensive possessions.

Lolz.

*nods head*
What??!!? You, of all people can hear anything???

*Love ya my brother*
Old 09-10-2010   #7
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
What??!!? You, of all people can hear anything???

*Love ya my brother*
Well of course I can hear it. Its sound is Deafening. It's known as the Bullpen warble. It's a phenomenon that occurs during offensive plays.
Old 09-11-2010   #8
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Rep Power: 7456 TexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respected

Section 352 will be loud and proud!! Ill be drunk and hyping everybody up
TexansBlood is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010   #9
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post

We picked up your gauntlet and smacked you...."Reliant stadium crowd"

Winner = every section in Reliant.

Loudest crowd I have ever heard.
Old 09-13-2010   #10
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post

Lolz.

*nods head*
No that wasnt me...it was a group of fans doing a Dallas Cowboys chant right next to me....what the hell was that about? I am serious about 5 to ten people.. our section and section they were in rose up and gave them grief...was funny
Old 09-13-2010   #11
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 300089 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm proud of the hometown crowd. Y'all really did a great job yesterday. You could tell through the tv coverage and the constant struggle that Manning was displaying when trying to get the play and audibles to his offense.
Old 09-14-2010   #12
Mean Machine
Veteran

Rep Power: 114 Mean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respected

Great idea!
If we can get the Bull Pen Band to join in(they are next to us sitting in 638) I think Sec 637 is a ROCKING section!

Speaking of, re-watched the game last nite and they had a crowd shot of this one Texan fan going crazy with the alum beer bottle on the railing.
NICE!
sec 637: Gridiron, Texas.
Mean Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010   #13
Esoom
Veteran

Section: 631
Rep Power: 256 Esoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
We will be right next to ya in 631.
Can't nobody compete with section 631. My brother and I keep it loud during every defensive play.
Old 09-15-2010   #14
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esoom View Post
Can't nobody compete with section 631. My brother and I keep it loud during every defensive play.
You must have never sat in the Bullpen!

My ears still hurt!
Old 09-16-2010   #15
Esoom
Veteran

Section: 631
Rep Power: 256 Esoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post

My ears still hurt!
I sure haven't. I'm doing my part to hurt ears up in the rafters though.
Old 09-16-2010   #16
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post

My ears still hurt!
Pardon me??? What?!?!? Huh????
Old 09-16-2010   #17
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Saying which section is loudest is.......... nevermind !
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010   #18
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
Saying which section is loudest is.......... nevermind !
Is kinda like you trying to figure out which shade of pink to wear??
Old 09-16-2010   #19
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Is kinda like you trying to figure out which shade of pink to wear??
I prefer mine neon pink.. I like to be LOUD AND PROUD !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010   #20
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBlood View Post
Section 352 will be loud and proud!! Ill be drunk and hyping everybody up
We need to meet up in the concourse next game. Section 353 represented well.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read