Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-10-2010   #1
xreadx
Degenerate

Rep Power: 60 xreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Our New Kicker. I thought this Video was pretty cool

Rackers Video I ran across this and it made me smile

My Myspace
xreadx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010   #2
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13265 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our New Kicker. I thought this Video was pretty cool

that was cool.
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010   #3
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 49619 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

I saw this awhile back, pretty cool.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS BARATHEON PUSHED IT!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010   #4
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 131093 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Cool enough that I posted it last week.........http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...5&postcount=69

.......but cool enough to post it again.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010   #5
xreadx
Degenerate

Rep Power: 60 xreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Cool enough that I posted it last week.........http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...5&postcount=69

.......but cool enough to post it again.
lol sorry i was just watchin pollard knocking the piss outta people on youtube and ran across it... i saw the andre one awhile back but never seen this one. how do i delete the thread?

My Myspace
xreadx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010   #6
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 131093 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by xreadx View Post
lol sorry i was just watchin pollard knocking the piss outta people on youtube and ran across it... i saw the andre one awhile back but never seen this one. how do i delete the thread?
The Mods will probably just merge it.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010   #7
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7237 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

Not real.
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-10-2010   #8
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 56992 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFanatic View Post
Not real.
Really. Got proof it's fake? If not then

And STFU.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010   #9
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Toni Fritsch, who would sometimes bet teammates about kicking and hitting an upright for a 6-pack of beer, APPROVES of this video!
Old 09-10-2010   #10
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7237 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Really. Got proof it's fake? If not then

And STFU.
Quote:
Would you look at that!

Chris Cooley, Pro Bowl fullback for the Washington Redskins, put his hand through a wall and caught a football without seeing it.

Jason Campbell threw two footballs to two receivers by bouncing them off each other!

A cautious observer can tell that these tricks were made with computer graphics and a green screen, but they are still cool.
NFL Fantasy Files: Unbelievably Cool Tricks in Genius Ads

Blue Room Shoots Spots for NFL Fantasies
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010   #11
Andre_Johnson
Duck Fallas!

Section: Sec: 127 Row: C Seat: 18
Rep Power: 48 Andre_Johnson is a quality contributor and well respectedAndre_Johnson is a quality contributor and well respectedAndre_Johnson is a quality contributor and well respectedAndre_Johnson is a quality contributor and well respectedAndre_Johnson is a quality contributor and well respectedAndre_Johnson is a quality contributor and well respectedAndre_Johnson is a quality contributor and well respectedAndre_Johnson is a quality contributor and well respectedAndre_Johnson is a quality contributor and well respectedAndre_Johnson is a quality contributor and well respectedAndre_Johnson is a quality contributor and well respected

ummmmm.... I hate to be the elephant in the room, but why would he want to prove that he could purposely miss from 50 yards?

I'm just saying, it would be more impressive to me if he made those....
Andre_Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010   #12
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1297 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected

fake.

-Ben Franklin
281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010   #13
J_R
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2074 J_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respected

Sorry, not exactly related to the thread but

Solomon: Texans need to keep Rackers off the field
J_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010   #14
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 12366 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre_Johnson View Post
ummmmm.... I hate to be the elephant in the room, but why would he want to prove that he could purposely miss from 50 yards?

I'm just saying, it would be more impressive to me if he made those....
comments section 39 thumbs

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read