Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-2010   #21
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bullpen tickets avail, Colts game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
I hope you found a buyer, G-Ma. If not...send me your addy and I will mail you a check. Sorry I let you down.
No problem sweetie!! Can't help it when you get sick!! Next time you come to a game, just bring me a bottle of that SweetMoms I've been reading so much about. Been tempted to drive over to Katy just to get a bottle!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010   #22
stevn8r
Zombie

Section: 117 Row F 18-19
Rep Power: 196 stevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to stevn8r

Thanks again G-ma!!! The Friends had a BLAST!!!
See y'all in two weeks
Old 09-13-2010   #23
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
LOL...Andrew said to chug a bottle of Pepto and get down there.

I said Imodium and that you may be backed up for a few days but with all the nurses on the board I'm sure one of them could un impact you
Old 09-14-2010   #24
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
No problem sweetie!! Can't help it when you get sick!! Next time you come to a game, just bring me a bottle of that SweetMoms I've been reading so much about. Been tempted to drive over to Katy just to get a bottle!!
I will definitely bring you some at the Cowboys tailgate.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010   #25
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 32527 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Just checked your website store and it looks like you have added a couple of new rubs. Can you tell us about them? What is the difference between the bbq and the brisket rubs?
Old 09-14-2010   #26
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Just checked your website store and it looks like you have added a couple of new rubs. Can you tell us about them? What is the difference between the bbq and the brisket rubs?
Say what? New?!?!

*taste buds tingling*

Roc, do you think you could bring some extra of the new stuff to sell me at the cowpatty tailgate. Let me know via PM!
Old 09-14-2010   #27
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 32527 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Say what? New?!?!

*taste buds tingling*

Roc, do you think you could bring some extra of the new stuff to sell me at the cowpatty tailgate. Let me know via PM!
By the way Nitro, it was really great meeting you Sun. Highlight of my weekend!
Old 09-15-2010   #28
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Thanks for asking...

Brisket Rub...has a good amount of salt and tenderizer to give you a nice smoke ring and tenderness. Ma's brisket always comes out with a really good bark and flavor. There is a BBQ tailer on 359 in Richmond that uses it. I have gotten GREAT feedback on it. See testimonials.

Citrus Rub....kinda peppery and it actually has lemon and lime juice powder in it. The juice breaks down and gives chicken and fish a nice flavor. I like to use it for spicing up food after cooking too. Used it on ribs and it wasn't bad there either.

Delivery to the tailgate is free!
Old 09-15-2010   #29
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Thanks for asking...

Brisket Rub...has a good amount of salt and tenderizer to give you a nice smoke ring and tenderness. Ma's brisket always comes out with a really good bark and flavor. There is a BBQ tailer on 359 in Richmond that uses it. I have gotten GREAT feedback on it. See testimonials.

Citrus Rub....kinda peppery and it actually has lemon and lime juice powder in it. The juice breaks down and gives chicken and fish a nice flavor. I like to use it for spicing up food after cooking too. Used it on ribs and it wasn't bad there either.

Delivery to the tailgate is free!

Sounds great. Are you going to be at the cowgurls game? Blue Crew?
Old 09-15-2010   #30
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 101383 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Roc, bring me some too please (if you don't mind), I'll have some cash for you! I plan on finishing off what I have left this coming weekend!!!
Old 09-15-2010   #31
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
By the way Nitro, it was really great meeting you Sun. Highlight of my weekend!
I'm bringing my boy to the cowpatty tailgate and we intend to stay for most of the time unlike last Sunday. Maybe we can visit then.
It was definitely great meeting you, drs21, and pollardized.
Old 09-15-2010   #32
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Roc, bring me some too please (if you don't mind), I'll have some cash for you! I plan on finishing off what I have left this coming weekend!!!
Are you even gonna make it? I mean...Westbury girls only get better with age I see. Seen Anne lately?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read