Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-2010   #1
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Bullpen tickets avail, Colts game

I have two, possibly three, tickets available for Sundays game against the Colts. I'll know later tonight if there will be a third, and right now, I'm pretty sure there will be three.

Section 116, row N, seats 4-6. No parking pass available.

PM me an offer. Face value $70.00

NO COLTS FANS!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010   #2
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bullpen tickets avail, Colts game

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I have two, possibly three, tickets available for Sundays game against the Colts. I'll know later tonight if there will be a third, and right now, I'm pretty sure there will be three.

NO COLTS FANS!!!
pm sent G'ma
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010   #3
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 129410 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

NO COLTS FANS!!!
Wish I would have known before I got double-dipped for an outrageous price... JB
Brain Cushing
JB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010   #4
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Wish I would have known before I got double-dipped for an outrageous price... JB
Me too JB! But, this just came up. Two, possibly three, of my kids can't make it on Sunday. I've been pushing them since Monday to give me an answer or I was gonna sell by Thursday.. I'm holding one for Bethany. My grandson has a baseball game on Sunday, and his Dad is making him go.
Old 09-09-2010   #5
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Bullpen tickets avail, Colts game

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
So you could lose them for half the price?

...too soon?
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010   #6
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Two sold. Will know later tonight if I have the other one up for sale. I'll post later.

Wish I had tickets for all you good TEXAN fans!! Everyone should get a chance to see our boys in action! There will be more games during the year, so stay in touch.
Old 09-09-2010   #7
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 129410 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Two sold. Will know later tonight if I have the other one up for sale. I'll post later.

Wish I had tickets for all you good TEXAN fans!! Everyone should get a chance to see our boys in action! There will be more games during the year, so stay in touch.
Looking forward to seeing you Sun. Gma!
Brain Cushing
JB is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-09-2010   #8
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 612 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

PM sent G-ma..

JB...I'll be out too.

Sweetmom's staying home though....sorry about that.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010   #9
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

These are available again for those interested.... let her know.. .she will be home later to check...
Old 09-10-2010   #10
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Rep Power: 612 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

All 3? I was hoping to land just one.
Old 09-10-2010   #11
StephenMusel
Rookie

Rep Power: 26 StephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performer

Hey hobie,
How come you sent a pm when you want to buy tickets but yet a couple of weeks ago you criticized me for asking for pm's? I do believe that was your statement below......

Why doesn't anyone ever list the price they are wanting... this PM me with offer crap is lame... Tell people what you want for it !! Damn !

Stephen
StephenMusel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010   #12
stevn8r
Zombie

Section: 117 Row F 18-19
Rep Power: 197 stevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to stevn8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
All 3? I was hoping to land just one.
I need 2 and already pm'd her....I'll let you know if I get the 2 you can have the other one!
Old 09-10-2010   #13
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevn8r View Post
I need 2 and already pm'd her....I'll let you know if I get the 2 you can have the other one!
Thats mighty nice of you. I did too yesterday afternoon. I am sure she's been busy.
Old 09-10-2010   #14
hobie
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenMusel View Post
Hey hobie,
How come you sent a pm when you want to buy tickets but yet a couple of weeks ago you criticized me for asking for pm's? I do believe that was your statement below......

Why doesn't anyone ever list the price they are wanting... this PM me with offer crap is lame... Tell people what you want for it !! Damn !

Stephen
Check your PM...not going to air it out here
Old 09-10-2010   #15
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Sold to Stevn8r and Roc!! And for the benefit of StevenMusel, I am selling for face value!! See ya at the tailgate guys!!

WoooooHoooo!! Come early and plan to be VERY LOUD!!!! Love you guys, can't wait to see ya!!
Old 09-12-2010   #16
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Somebody please bail me out and buy that one ticket from G-Ma. I am sick and staying home.

It frickin' kills me not to see the Texans win today in person. She'll be easy to find over in the Blue Crew.

Thanks
Old 09-12-2010   #17
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
Somebody please bail me out and buy that one ticket from G-Ma. I am sick and staying home.

It frickin' kills me not to see the Texans win today in person. She'll be easy to find over in the Blue Crew.

Thanks
Just take a couple spoonfuls of Sweetmom's and you should be good to go! C'mon now! Get down to the game, my 22 year old friend!
Old 09-12-2010   #18
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Just take a couple spoonfuls of Sweetmom's and you should be good to go! C'mon now! Get down to the game, my 22 year old friend!
LOL...Andrew said to chug a bottle of Pepto and get down there.
Old 09-12-2010   #19
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1365 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Dang it! I could of easily taken that ticket off your hands, RH, but living in Dallas doesn't help......

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010   #20
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

I hope you found a buyer, G-Ma. If not...send me your addy and I will mail you a check. Sorry I let you down.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read