Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-08-2010   #1
La Voz
Rookie

Default Houston Texans bar in Denver?

I just moved to Denver and am looking for a bar that shows Texans games. Any thoughts? I've tried Googling it and can't seem to find a bar that does. I'll start calling around soon as they open up, just figured some of y'all might know of one or more.

Thanks in advance.
La Voz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010   #2
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 31996 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans bar in Denver?

I imagine just about any sports bar will have the sunday ticket but a bar that actually caters to the Texans, in Denver, I doubt it exists.....yet.
Old 09-08-2010   #3
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Atwysst live(d/s) up there, ask him if he pops in.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010   #4
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31996 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Good year to move to denver though, Texans play the day after Christmas there.
Old 09-08-2010   #5
La Voz
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
Good year to move to denver though, Texans play the day after Christmas there.
I was really excited about that actually....until I saw it was the day after Xmas, which is when I'll be back in Texas. CURSES!
La Voz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010   #6
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Voz View Post
I was really excited about that actually....until I saw it was the day after Xmas, which is when I'll be back in Texas. CURSES!
Ahh, Christmas comes every year, Texans don't!
Old 09-09-2010   #7
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

With Kubes coaching you will probably find something there
Old 09-11-2010   #8
Line_Producer
Party Rocker

Rep Power: 121 Line_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respected

Ironically enough you're about a season too late. The bar that I hosted football at just got purchased by another owner. We had about 10 Texan's fans on any given Sunday, it was pretty rad. (and about 150 other fans ) Always got to put the Texans on full bar volume.

You might want to check out the new owner's place. It was the old Andrews on Lincoln located right next to Sutra in downtown Denver. 11th and Lincoln.

-wil

I'll be back in a few weeks and I'll find another bar to rally all the Texan's fans at. You can always send me a PM if you want the lowdown on where to go in Denver, it's a pretty rad city.
Line_Producer is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read