Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-07-2010   #1
sbalderrama
Rookie

Rep Power: 96 sbalderrama is a quality contributor and well respectedsbalderrama is a quality contributor and well respectedsbalderrama is a quality contributor and well respectedsbalderrama is a quality contributor and well respectedsbalderrama is a quality contributor and well respectedsbalderrama is a quality contributor and well respectedsbalderrama is a quality contributor and well respectedsbalderrama is a quality contributor and well respectedsbalderrama is a quality contributor and well respectedsbalderrama is a quality contributor and well respectedsbalderrama is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Arian Foster - 2010 all Man-Crush team MVP

http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy/blog...fantasy-267538

Quote:
MOST VALUABLE CRUSH
Arian Foster(notes), Hou, RB (Noise RB Rank: 8)
Not shocking to any regular Arcade reader, the fast-rising Foster is the indisputable apple of our eye. We would climb Houston's tallest building not by elevator or stairs, but with suction cups to profess our love for the former practice-squader. Seriously, what’s not to like? Arguments about his uninspiring pedigree are rickety at best. Situation often trumps skill. Look at what Priest Holmes(notes), an undrafted product from Texas, achieved in his career. Simply, Foster is the right man in the right place at the right time. His multipurpose talents, determination and incontestable featured role in a powerful offense will launch him into the fantasy stratosphere. The Texans’ sensational offensive line only enhances his value. Naysayers will point to Foster’s limited history and Gary Kubiak’s well-known treachery as reasons why he’ll bust, but they’re simply ignorant of the truth. Call it bold. Call it dumb. Call it maniacal. Houston’s workhorse finishes 2010 as a top 10 running back.
Fearless Forecast (16 games): 273 attempts, 1,228 rushing yards, 31 receptions, 236 receiving yards, 12 total touchdowns
--
sbalderrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010   #2
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster - 2010 all Man-Crush team MVP

"Sensational offensive line"?? Hmm, not sure I'd go that far
Old 09-07-2010   #3
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 32471 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

If this happens we make the playoffs. Thats almost as much as all 4 of our main RBs combined last year.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010   #4
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Finally...

a pundit that can recognize talent.

Old 09-07-2010   #5
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The Texans’ sensational offensive line only enhances his value.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post

I got nothing!
Old 09-07-2010   #6
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Finally...

a pundit that can recognize talent.

Heh, heh, right. I actually like how our Oline's shaking out. Replacing Studdard with Wade was huge, imo. I'm not going to complain about having Studdard and Caldwell/Brisiel as depth either. I just hope either Caldwell or Brisiel can take the starting RG spot. I'm not a fan of the rotating Kubiak has mentioned.
Old 09-07-2010   #7
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbalderrama View Post
I know this is a fantasy blogger but I have no doubts that #23 will turn some heads this season in the league. He's not a fluke. One cut and go and can catch. He's come a long way on his blocking. Now when he matches or exceeds these numbers, it'll be while we're riding him into the playoffs!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-07-2010   #8
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291448 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbalderrama View Post
I kept looking for the sarcasm smiley...

ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010   #9
drs23 
Veteran

Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
I kept looking for the sarcasm smiley...

OB, bite your tounge!

Old 09-07-2010   #10
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

We're going to need Arian to have a big year if we want to go to the playoffs.
Old 09-07-2010   #11
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

I got him on my FF League (I know, no one cares about fantasy!) I'm hoping he will definitely win me some points!
Old 09-07-2010   #12
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291448 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
OB, bite your tounge!
Oh don't get it twisted; I'm a Foster Booster. Foster is one of my starting RBs on my FFL team.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010   #13
drs23 
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Oh don't get it twisted; I'm a Foster Booster. Foster is one of my starting RBs on my FFL team.
Yeah! Ya did good!

Old 09-07-2010   #14
xreadx
Degenerate

Rep Power: 60 xreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respectedxreadx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by blogkimmy View Post
I got him on my FF League (I know, no one cares about fantasy!) I'm hoping he will definitely win me some points!
ya we drafted the day after Tate broke ankle and Foster fell to me in the 9th round...i was Stoked...

My Myspace
xreadx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010   #15
Lucky

Rep Power: 207841 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Gary Kubiak’s well-known treachery
Treachery? Gary Kubiak? Huh?
Old 09-07-2010   #16
Tonaaayyyy
Rookie

Rep Power: 130 Tonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respected

Sensational o-line?

I'm really curious to see how David carr would shine in our current o-line.

Then again Dominick davis had no problem with the line back then
Tonaaayyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010   #17
V3rm0nt3r
All Pro

Section: Wherever the biggest TV is
Rep Power: 2846 V3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonaaayyyy View Post
Sensational o-line?

I'm really curious to see how David carr would shine in our current o-line.

Then again Dominick davis had no problem with the line back then
DON'T SAY HIS NAME

He Who Must Not Be Named has long had his name banished from this place.
V3rm0nt3r is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read