Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 09-05-2010   #1
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 57823 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Lamar University

I was curious to see how Lamar did in its return to football, they dropped football in 1989.

Cardinals lost to McNeese State 30-27.

Lamar QB Andre Bevil threw for 426 yds and three td's, but the Cardinals only rushed for 20 yds on 16 carries.

It's not a bad drive for me to the Lamar campus. Hopefully I can make it to one of their games this year.

Old 09-05-2010   #2
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lamar University

Do you have a link to the game?

I would love to see who is on the team.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010   #3
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 57823 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lamar University

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Do you have a link to the game?

I would love to see who is on the team.

Sorry no...just parroted what I read in the Chronic.

I'll check around and get back if I find anything.

Found this: http://www.lamarcardinals.com/sports...ootbl-mtt.html

Lots of east texas kids that transferred from other schools to Lamar. Heavy on Juniors so they should carry over experience into next year.

Last edited by cuppacoffee; 09-06-2010 at 12:18 AM.
cuppacoffee is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read