Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Revis, Jets reach deal

J_R

Veteran
7 year deal that voids to 4. Basically 4 year deal

Adam_Schefter

Filed to ESPN: Jets and CB Darrelle Revis reach agreement in principle. Revis will fly to NY, sign contract and be on field next Monday nt.

Last edited:

The Pencil Neck

Hall of Fame
Wow.

I heard that Rex Ryan finally tracked him down in Florida and flew down there to talk to him face to face to get the deal worked out... but I didn't expect it to get done that quick.

Kulluminatii

Veteran

powerfuldragon

Enchilada Aficionado.
Wow, now I hope Revis has a terrible season to turn his ego down a notch or two. You've just signed a contract, honor it dammit.
ah man, on the last episode of hard knocks rex ryan lost it while he was talking to revis' agent, "It's a [expletive] joke three years left on a [expletive] contract." and then they hung up.

Kulluminatii

Veteran
ah man, on the last episode of hard knocks rex ryan lost it while he was talking to revis' agent, "It's a [expletive] joke three years left on a [expletive] contract." and then they hung up.
Definitely need to check out that episode. I'm wondering if the Jets will even deal with his BS if he does try to hold out after 2 years.

False Start

On # 69
Yeah, that was some funny ****! Even though I despise the Jets, I applaud Rex for doing that. :clap:

False Start

On # 69