Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-02-2010   #1
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 27679 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Do you hear that LOUD noise?

According to sources, a giant helicopter just flew over Reliant Stadium!

Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010   #2
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do you hear that LOUD noise?

Those two red lights you see are me waving it to make a safe landing.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010   #3
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Oh, I figured Bill just farted.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010   #4
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 125380 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd welcome him back. We love to hate him for blowing that game, but without him playing very well we would have never been in position to blow it anyway. He's not a starter but I wouldn't throw my hands up in despair with him in the backfield should Schaub miss some time. Can't say the same for Dan'O. I think I might cry if Schaub went down with Dan'O backing him up.

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010   #5
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatcheese View Post
I'd welcome him back. We love to hate him for blowing that game, but without him playing very well we would have never been in position to blow it anyway. He's not a starter but I wouldn't throw my hands up in despair with him in the backfield should Schaub miss some time. Can't say the same for Dan'O. I think I might cry if Schaub went down with Dan'O backing him up.
I did not like Sage but compared to Dan'O having Sage on our team was like having Steve Young waiting in the wings. Booty looks like he might be better than Orlovsky if given a similar amount of attention and coaching.
Old 09-02-2010   #6
Grforces
Veteran

Section: anywhere and everywhere
Rep Power: 67 Grforces is a quality contributor and well respectedGrforces is a quality contributor and well respectedGrforces is a quality contributor and well respectedGrforces is a quality contributor and well respectedGrforces is a quality contributor and well respectedGrforces is a quality contributor and well respectedGrforces is a quality contributor and well respectedGrforces is a quality contributor and well respectedGrforces is a quality contributor and well respectedGrforces is a quality contributor and well respectedGrforces is a quality contributor and well respected

I agree with you. He actually played half was decent when he was in. He made some stupid decisions but I think he was trying to hard to get the starting job. (There were still doubts about shaub)
Grforces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010   #7
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 295319 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Rosencopter? Where's that crazy dog "Do Not Want" pic?

In '08, I was trying to figure out expenses, tuition, salary issues, and season tickets for the 7th straight year. I was also struggling with my frustration as a fan that the Texans kept pissing me off on Sundays. Just a few games into that season, I sold the rest of my tickets and after the season I unloaded my PSLs. Sage was the straw that broke the camel's back.
Old 09-03-2010   #8
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

I can't wait for this to turn into a serious thread.

I need all of you to stop what you are doing and look at me. CANNONBALL!!!

Sage Rosenfels sucked. Now you are teh-realized. Slingin' Matty Schaub is, has been and always was a better quarterback. He gon'. It sucks that Dan-O is the backup, he throws to where they are, not where they're going. And for a guy with such a strong arm he sure wusses 'em in half the time.

Call it a minus for Rick Smith so far. They really should think about signing someone else or maybe trade but if neither of those happen they pretty much forced themselves to invest in a QB during the draft.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read