Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 10-02-2010   #61
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 225538 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TexansTalk Pick'em

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Cool... she knows more football than you... I don't know if I'd be able to handle that.
My goal in these pick'em leagues isn't to win, it's just to beat her. She actually had a really bad week last week. She had been in first place.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010   #62
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39273 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So it's obvious I don't know what I'm talking about. The only people who know less than me, are pbatt488, Texanmojo, kiwitexan, & Dwade.

Kudos to the top ten,
HoustonTexans4life
2slick4u
SenorStan
Axman40
Gwalia
Roadtrip635
Brakos
Audrey Lynn??
Redzone

show up next week guys, I've got some rep for the top 10 after the first Qtr of the season is over.
Ok... I went 6-7 so far this week, making my overall record 32-29. How am I to guess Jacksonville hits a 59 yarder to beat the Colts, Cleveland finally gets a win over the Bengals, or anybody was going to win the Seattle/St Louis game?

Games I was wrong:

Baltimore @ Pittsburgh
Seattle @ St Louis
Indy @ Jacksonville
Denver @ Tennessee
Washington @ Philadelphia
Cincinnati @ Cleveland
Chicago @ New York
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010   #63
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
Ok... I went 6-7 so far this week, making my overall record 32-29. How am I to guess Jacksonville hits a 59 yarder to beat the Colts, Cleveland finally gets a win over the Bengals, or anybody was going to win the Seattle/St Louis game?

Games I was wrong:

Baltimore @ Pittsburgh
Seattle @ St Louis
Indy @ Jacksonville
Denver @ Tennessee
Cincinnati @ Cleveland
Chicago @ New York
I think those were the same ones I missed.
Old 10-04-2010   #64
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Quote:

Games I was wrong:

Baltimore @ Pittsburgh
Seattle @ St Louis
Indy @ Jacksonville
Denver @ Tennessee
Cincinnati @ Cleveland
Chicago @ New York
I think those were the same ones I missed.
OMG, Texans' fans picking the Titans to win?????

What is this world coming to?
Old 10-05-2010   #65
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

I freakin suck at this pick em league. I'm just going to pick the favored team from now on...
Old 10-05-2010   #66
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I freakin suck at this pick em league. I'm just going to pick the favored team from now on...
That's what I did last week and only got 8-6
Old 10-05-2010   #67
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected

Top 10, TexansTalk Pick'em After 1Qtr

Roadtrip635
Axman40
SuperMario
Hou-Tex
Showtime
Brakos (Vista must be good for somet'n!!)
SenorStan
Audrey Lynn
HoustonTexans4life
2Slick4u
I did my best to get you guys some rep. I've got to spread some around for some of you. If you happen to be using a different user name there, than you use here, let me know.

Last edited by thunderkyss; 10-05-2010 at 06:12 PM.
thunderkyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-05-2010   #68
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:

Roadtrip635
Axman40
SuperMario
Hou-Tex
Showtime
SenorStan
Audrey Lynn
HoustonTexans4life
2Slick4u
I did my best to get you guys some rep. I've got to spread some around for some of you. If you happen to be using a different user name there, than you use here, let me know.
First 1/4 of the season is pure luck. I'ma fittin' to move on up!!!
Old 10-05-2010   #69
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 126226 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Roadtrip635
Axman40
SuperMario
Hou-Tex
Showtime
SenorStan
Audrey Lynn
HoustonTexans4life
2Slick4u
Very nice of you tk! Last week I called to St. Louis game and after patting myself on the back I noticed a sour week overall. Unfortunately (but not in the real world) Indy, Cincy, Tenn, and Philly tripped us all up.
Old 10-06-2010   #70
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39273 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Does anybody else see the Buffalo game possibly being a trap game for the Jaguars? Coming off a pretty good win against Indy & having Tennessee next week, could they be overlooking this game?
Old 10-06-2010   #71
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Does anybody else see the Buffalo game possibly being a trap game for the Jaguars? Coming off a pretty good win against Indy & having Tennessee next week, could they be overlooking this game?
Yeah, this might be a difficult game to predict. The Lynch trading may play a large role as well...
Old 10-26-2010   #72
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194681 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

when do they update the point totals? I got 9 right after the MNF game but yahoo is only giving me credit for 8. My score is posted at 8-5 (only 13 gmaes) and should be 9-5 (14 games).
What gives?
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010   #73
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

I had the most points this week (9) than I have had since week two before teams started having byes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
when do they update the point totals? I got 9 right after the MNF game but yahoo is only giving me credit for 8. My score is posted at 8-5 (only 13 gmaes) and should be 9-5 (14 games).
What gives?
Are you looking over my shoulder as I'm making my picks? We picked every game exactly the same.
Old 10-27-2010   #74
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 225538 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
What gives?
I see you at 9. Is your browser caching the page?
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010   #75
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Audrey Lynn is kicking Ass.
Old 11-10-2010   #76
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 126226 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Don't forget to pick Baltimore at Atlanta before kick-off Thursday fellers.

I think game time is 7:20 Central.
Old 11-18-2010   #77
Showtime100
Got AJ?

I almost forgot my Thursday Night pick this week.
Old 11-18-2010   #78
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I almost forgot my Thursday Night pick this week.
I missed making mine by 30 seconds...
Old 11-18-2010   #79
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

I forgot to remind myself not to forget......
Old 11-18-2010   #80
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 78264 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
I missed making mine by 30 seconds...
I was pissed last week. On it THIS week though. BTW. I suck at Pick 'Em.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read