Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 08-29-2010   #1
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264424 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default TexansTalk Pick'em

Do we do a forum pick'em type game? where we pick the winners each week, and keep track through the year?
Old 08-29-2010   #2
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 279523 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TexansTalk Pick'em

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Do we do a forum pick'em type game? where we pick the winners each week, and keep track through the year?
We have in the past. I figured we'd be doing it again.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010   #3
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 42196 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74429
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010   #4
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 279523 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

How far has my brain gone? I've already joined and totally forgotten about it.
Old 08-29-2010   #5
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264424 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

THis is a little different, you only pick one winner each week. It's a survivor game. Say I pick the Saints to win week 1, I can't pick the Saints ever again, for the rest of the season. Looks like if I'm wrong one time, I'm out.

I was looking for a traditional pick'em league, where you pick the winner of each game every week. Every week, you get to brag, or hang your head in shame, over how many you got right or wrong.

At the end of the year, you can compare with other members, to see who was more right, and who was most wrong.

I joined the group, from that link. The link in my signature is for the traditional pick'em league.
Old 08-29-2010   #6
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 55787 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

My drunk ass is in...
Old 08-29-2010   #7
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
THis is a little different, you only pick one winner each week. It's a survivor game. Say I pick the Saints to win week 1, I can't pick the Saints ever again, for the rest of the season. Looks like if I'm wrong one time, I'm out.

I was looking for a traditional pick'em league, where you pick the winner of each game every week. Every week, you get to brag, or hang your head in shame, over how many you got right or wrong.

At the end of the year, you can compare with other members, to see who was more right, and who was most wrong.

I joined the group, from that link. The link in my signature is for the traditional pick'em league.
We do normally have 2 pick-em leagues. One that's just a straight up make the picks each week and one with the confidence values.
Sponsored links
Old 08-30-2010   #8
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6986 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Yes, I always enjoy these!
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read