Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-28-2010   #21
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253531 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gameday Thread: Texans vs Coyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Frank View Post
preseason or not, if we get rolled by the girls like we did the saints I will be extremely pissed. obviously for many reasons.
I'm not.

I'd almost prefer that we play our 2's and 3's the entire game. I don't want to show the Cowboys anything that they'll be able to use in the regular season against us.

I want to win the regular season game and destroy them. But I don't care at all about this game.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010   #22
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 33391 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
I just found out that the Texans are on local TV here in Omaha, excited much!
And Canada gets some Texans lovin' today as well! WOOOO!

Would trade it for a regular season game, but heck I'll take it!
Old 08-28-2010   #23
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro-Texan View Post
I can't believe they aren't televising the game here!
Check your listings again, it's being broadcast on CBS.
I get to watch it live in Jersey!!
Texas T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010   #24
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18818 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope you guys enjoy the game.

I'm imposing a media blackout until later tonight. I'll be spending the game with my mistress.

Get to your seats before kickoff.
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010   #25
euro-Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1542 euro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
Check your listings again, it's being broadcast on CBS.
I get to watch it live in Jersey!!
I've checked the list as diligently as santa claus. They are showing the faguars game instead. This wouldn't be an issue if the were playing in jax because it would be blacked out for sure.
Old 08-28-2010   #26
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 80044 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010   #27
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3280 Kulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respected

For those of you who cant watch it on TV

http://www.atdhe.net/

http://myp2p.eu/competition.php?comp...ericanfootball (I believe it will be updated when the game starts. Be sure to look for the online streams, if not I recommend downloading SopCast/TVAnts and watching the game with one of those links)

And as a last resort

http://www.justin.tv/directory/sports?order=hot&lang=en (If you click on a video and it says to visit another site to watch it, they are bs'ing and you are better off trying to find another stream )
Kulluminatii is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-28-2010   #28
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

I won't even be watching. I hate preseason. I want no injuries and that is about it. Too late in the game to have a season turn on people going down.
Old 08-28-2010   #29
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

How many more minutes to kickoff?

I am in Germany and it seems like my timing is off.
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010   #30
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 63828 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywood_texan View Post

Bah, today has been taking forever. And I think the Houston Texans main website is wrong. The game is in approximately 1 hour and 40 minutes.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010   #31
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Bah, today has been taking forever. And I think the Houston Texans main website is wrong. The game is in approximately 1 hour and 40 minutes.
Thanks! May not make it... Watch the reply tomorrow...
Old 08-28-2010   #32
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Where at??
I lived near Ramstein for a while.
Old 08-28-2010   #33
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro-Texan View Post
I've checked the list as diligently as santa claus. They are showing the faguars game instead. This wouldn't be an issue if the were playing in jax because it would be blacked out for sure.
Well that just blows!!
Here's to hoping you can find it somewhere!!
Old 08-28-2010   #34
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
Where at??
I lived near Ramstein for a while.
Grafenwoehr
Old 08-28-2010   #35
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Grafenwoehr
Been there too but not since '93.
Old 08-28-2010   #36
Austrian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2061 Austrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respected

Kickoff is 8pm EST. We're in MEST so add 6 hours. Kickoff here is 2 am.
Austrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010   #37
newtexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 48 newtexan is a quality contributor and well respectednewtexan is a quality contributor and well respectednewtexan is a quality contributor and well respectednewtexan is a quality contributor and well respectednewtexan is a quality contributor and well respectednewtexan is a quality contributor and well respectednewtexan is a quality contributor and well respectednewtexan is a quality contributor and well respectednewtexan is a quality contributor and well respectednewtexan is a quality contributor and well respectednewtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans gonna shine !!!

I truly believe the Texans will discover their swag tonight.
newtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010   #38
J_R
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2074 J_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respected

The following players are inactive vs. the Cowboys: WR Andre Davis, WR Trindon Holliday, RB Ben Tate, LB Xavier Adibi, TE Owen Daniels and TE Anthony Hill

Cowboys
43 S Gerald Sensabaugh
51 LB Keith Brooking
55 LB Stephen Hodge (Active/PUP)
63 G Kyle Kosier
75 T Marc Colombo
88 WR Dez Bryant
89 TE John Phillips
96 DE Marcus Spears

Sean Lee will start at middle outside linebacker for Brooking. Alex Barron will start at right tackle for Robert Brewster.
J_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010   #39
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 80044 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

25 more minutes........

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010   #40
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34423 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
25 more minutes........
Are you counting?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read