Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Gameday Thread: Texans vs Coyboys

Lets show them girls who wears the pants in this house!

images
images

Billy-Miller-Cowboys.jpg

:fans:

Thanks for the memory rwANSb!! My fav football pic of all time, and my fav TE of all time!!! Sure miss that boy!!

I predict a lot of posters being very upset in this thread.

I won't be one of them. This is a meaningless game, and it really kinda ticks me off that the media and some fans think this is a do or die game! I really don't care who wins this friggin game!! I'm more concerned about injuries than winning a preseason fluff game! We are approx 2 wks away from the start of our reg season clash with the Colts. If our "starters" aren't ready by now, they never will be. I cringe at the thought of them playing 3 quarters against the Cowboys! DUMB planning IMHO!!

I won't be one of them. This is a meaningless game, and it really kinda ticks me off that the media and some fans think this is a do or die game! I really don't care who wins this friggin game!! I'm more concerned about injuries than winning a preseason fluff game! We are approx 2 wks away from the start of our reg season clash with the Colts. If our "starters" aren't ready by now, they never will be. I cringe at the thought of them playing 3 quarters against the Cowboys! DUMB planning IMHO!!

Exactly!

Lets show them girls who wears the pants in this house!

Better hope that the "girls" don't come in and do what the men can't.

I will piggyback off of SheTexans. What I look to this evening, a chance to see the teams live as that somewhat validates that the season is finally here, NO INJURIES, how both offense and defense will execute, where are the gaps, and best guess of who's is either in trouble or obviously not making the team.

Since all of my season ticket neighbors have known and accepted that I am a die-hard Cowboys fan from Day 1, we will get to participate in some light hearted smack, catch up on our off season, and just have a great time.

preseason or not, if we get rolled by the girls like we did the saints I will be extremely pissed. obviously for many reasons.

preseason or not, if we get rolled by the girls like we did the saints I will be extremely pissed. obviously for many reasons.

Agreed.. I feel we need to flex our muscles a little bit just to get our fanbase back on the good side of things. We need to show that we are a playoff caliber team this year but at the same time play smart it is only preseason. I say starters in the first half..

I got to go with what Daryl Johnson said on NFL network.. both teams aren't going to show too much today esp when they are playing in a few weeks when it matters

however, I want to see some consistancy with this dang team and just play well

I won't be one either. I hate pre-season. They do so much now all off-season that they don't need these games. What I care about in the game is not getting injuries. THAT'S IT!!! They play each other again FOR REAL in 29 days. I expect to see a lot of vanilla in this game.

I finally get to watch one weee

Careful where you weee.

:fingergun:

Looking forward to a better showing from the defense than what was shown last week. Ditto the non-injuries and not caring of the final score.

wonder if this game decides the kicker (I think Kubiak wasn't impressed with either on the N.O. game)

KJ - how he holds his own against Dallas' recievers. Is Dez gonna be in?

Foster and if the Oline will give hime some large holes to run through.

Red zone offense - get that corrected already.

Dline pressure.

Is OD gonna make a showing or two?

I'm not.

I'd almost prefer that we play our 2's and 3's the entire game. I don't want to show the Cowboys anything that they'll be able to use in the regular season against us.

I want to win the regular season game and destroy them. But I don't care at all about this game.

Check your listings again, it's being broadcast on CBS.
I get to watch it live in Jersey!!

I've checked the list as diligently as santa claus. They are showing the faguars game instead. This wouldn't be an issue if the were playing in jax because it would be blacked out for sure.

For those of you who cant watch it on TV

http://www.atdhe.net/

http://myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=americanfootball (I believe it will be updated when the game starts. Be sure to look for the online streams, if not I recommend downloading SopCast/TVAnts and watching the game with one of those links)

And as a last resort

http://www.justin.tv/directory/sports?order=hot&lang=en (If you click on a video and it says to visit another site to watch it, they are bs'ing and you are better off trying to find another stream :D)

I won't even be watching. I hate preseason. I want no injuries and that is about it. Too late in the game to have a season turn on people going down.

I've checked the list as diligently as santa claus. They are showing the faguars game instead. This wouldn't be an issue if the were playing in jax because it would be blacked out for sure.

Well that just blows!!
Here's to hoping you can find it somewhere!!

The following players are inactive vs. the Cowboys: WR Andre Davis, WR Trindon Holliday, RB Ben Tate, LB Xavier Adibi, TE Owen Daniels and TE Anthony Hill

Cowboys
43 S Gerald Sensabaugh
51 LB Keith Brooking
55 LB Stephen Hodge (Active/PUP)
63 G Kyle Kosier
75 T Marc Colombo
88 WR Dez Bryant
89 TE John Phillips
96 DE Marcus Spears

Sean Lee will start at middle outside linebacker for Brooking. Alex Barron will start at right tackle for Robert Brewster.

The cheerleader Candy (Candi? Kandi?) was just on Extra Points talking about the calendar. She explained that this is the year that she finally got a month in the calendar and she got the cover. She said it was a nail in the foot. And she was happy about that. And she's blond. It could have been a feather in the cap, but no, it's a nail in the foot.

I'll stop now.

It is time. Dress rehearsal and all. Smack them in the f'in mouth and set the tone for the season!

swag [swæg]
n
1. Slang property obtained by theft or other illicit means
2. Slang goods; valuables
3. (Fine Arts & Visual Arts / Art Terms) an ornamental festoon of fruit, flowers, or drapery or a representation of this
4. a swaying movement; lurch
5. (Earth Sciences / Physical Geography) Midland English dialect a depression filled with water, resulting from mining subsidence
6. (Clothing & Fashion) Austral and NZ informal (formerly) a swagman's pack containing personal belongings
go on the swag Austral and NZ informal to become a tramp

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/swag

Hmmmmm....

I need the Browns-Lions game to end!! They are not showing Texans-Cowboys until then. So many timeouts, they are killing me here.

Back