Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-27-2010   #1
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans Radio Appearances

FYI, I just heard this information on Sports 610 yesterday.

Monday- Bernard Pollard will be at the House of Blues from 6-7.

Tuesday- Eric Winston will be at various Wingstop locations 4-6pm

Anyone have a clue what the other stations are doing with the Texans players? 790 or 1560 or 97.5?

I know that I will make an appearance at the House of Blues thing a few times since they have a good happy hour.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010   #2
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Texans Radio Appearances

Yes, 790 is having a weekly player show, but I don't remember who or where. Soon 610 will announce their Verizon appearances.

Whattabuger community player starts soon.

...and Tuesday nights at Reliant after home games.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010   #3
J_R
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2075 J_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Radio Appearances

Monday is Texans Monday on SR610

Mostly everything intact, with some changes that are mentioned above.

8:00am: Matt Schaub
8:30am: John McClain
3:30pm: Kubiak Press Conference
5:00: Gary Kubiak show
6:00-7:00pm: Bernard Pollard @ House of Blues

Tuesday:
Verizon Wireless Player's show
4:00-6:00pm: Eric Winston (as mentioned at various Wing Stop's. Guess Hooters got the boot. Also on for 2 hours this year. Previously was 1 iIrc.)

Wednesday:
7:30am: John McClain(extended visit)

Friday:
4:30pm: John McClain(extended visit)

Could be wrong on some of the stuff above

Last edited by J_R; 08-28-2010 at 02:24 PM.
J_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010   #4
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 65244 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Doesn't Kubiak usually do a show Monday afternoon 5-6?
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010   #5
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
She's asking about public appearances.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-28-2010   #6
J_R
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2075 J_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
Yes he does.
J_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010   #7
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Add:

Monday nights at The Lot OD on 97.5

Tuesday nights at verious Hooters Winston on 610
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Sponsored links
Old 09-22-2010   #8
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

I am going to try The Lot next Monday. For those that follow me on twitter and fb, saw the pics from Monday...I went to the House of Blues to see the Bernard Pollard show. It was very cool. They had $3 wells and alright food prices. It is actually in the Foundation Room which makes it exclusive to SR 610 listeners. B. Pollard and Dom Barber were there.They took pictures with the fans and signed autographs. They were very friendly and carried on long conversations with us.

If you have a chance to go on a Monday, do it. After the show, there is a huge big screen that shows MNF. The guys stayed long after the cut off time, which is rare. I didn't stay too long since I had just flew back in that morning from DC.
Old 09-22-2010   #9
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Maybe Monday if we're not too worn out from the weekend - we watch MNF across the street at the Drinkery. $3 drafts and we're usually the only ones there.

Maybe I'll run over to the lot for a photo
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-22-2010   #10
Ckw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
I am going to try The Lot next Monday. For those that follow me on twitter and fb, saw the pics from Monday...I went to the House of Blues to see the Bernard Pollard show. It was very cool. They had $3 wells and alright food prices. It is actually in the Foundation Room which makes it exclusive to SR 610 listeners. B. Pollard and Dom Barber were there.They took pictures with the fans and signed autographs. They were very friendly and carried on long conversations with us.

If you have a chance to go on a Monday, do it. After the show, there is a huge big screen that shows MNF. The guys stayed long after the cut off time, which is rare. I didn't stay too long since I had just flew back in that morning from DC.
Nice! $3 wells and get to meet Bernard Pollard. You sold me. Was it pretty packed as I don't usually get out of work until around 6?
Old 09-22-2010   #11
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Nice! $3 wells and get to meet Bernard Pollard. You sold me. Was it pretty packed as I don't usually get out of work until around 6?
It wasn't that packed...I was shocked!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read