Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-26-2010   #1
stevn8r
Zombie

Section: 117 Row F 18-19
Rep Power: 197 stevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to stevn8r
Default Yeller Lot Tailgaters?!?

After sitting stagnant for 24 hours over in the "yellow/orange tailgate" message board, I though I had better post it here since we are at the eve of the eve of Football!
Quote:
I just acquired my Yellow parking pass for the season!
I am normally a Blue Lot guy....
Who is the "blue-crew" equivalent in the Yeller Lot?(this should start some debate!)
I'm sure I will have to go and see my Brethren in the Platinum lot but I will need a closer tailgating local! I drive in from Austin and get there early some days and can kick back and enjoy some company and some good food, and on time for kick-off on others and I chug a beer on the way to the stadium with the wife in tow...
Looking forward to meeting Y'all
Let me know! Any bull pen members or sec 117 in the yeller lot?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read