Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-25-2010   #1
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 100129 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans Talk updated on Tapatalk

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have updated Texans Talk on Tapatalk.

Android users should now be able to use Tapatalk. If you don't know what it is search it in your market place of your Android or Iphone. It is an application that makes browsing an participating on a forum easy from your phone.

Once you have the program, simply search "Houston Texans" or "Texans Talk". Don't confuse us with "Houston Texans Talk", that is not this board. We are listed as "Texans Talk".
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010   #2
Ckw

Using it now and loving it. Thanks!!
Old 08-26-2010   #3
euro-Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1542 euro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk updated on Tapatalk

Damn! I typed my password wrong and it says I'm locked out from accessing the site via tapatalk. At least I only downloaded the free version.
Old 08-26-2010   #4
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139196 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Dayem!! I just can't figure my phone(s) out!!

Old 08-26-2010   #5
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 145735 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

For those considering it....

The FREE version will let you login, register and VIEW, but not POST.

It took me all of 60 seconds to download it, find Texans Talk and login.
Old 08-27-2010   #6
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

WTF they still dont have a plam pre client. This is bullshite.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010   #7
Blake
MMQB

Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Tapatalk is a mobile forum app for iPhone / Android and soon to be on Blackberry and Nokia. Tapatalk supports vBulletin (3.x and 4.x) and phpBB forums and forum owner can activate this service for free. Tapatalk supports all the usual forum functions plus full screen image viewing, image upload, caching (less reload), private messaging, all these features are accessible in just a few simple taps.

Tapatalk for iPhone:
Showing New and Unread Posts:

Full Thread Viewing and Pagination Support:

See Who's Online:

Reply to Post and Image Upload:

Some of the large forums activated Tapatalk support

Tapatalk for Android

Total Android Look and Feel

Same feature set as iPhone:

Check out http://www.tapatalk.com for more information!
Sponsored links
Old 08-27-2010   #8
Blake
MMQB

Same feature set as iPhone:

Quickly Reply to a conversation:

Latest and Unread Posts indicator and multi-tabs support:

Full screen image support - support landscape mode also

Check out http://www.tapatalk.com for more information!
Old 08-27-2010   #9
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
For those considering it....

The FREE version will let you login, register and VIEW, but not POST.

It took me all of 60 seconds to download it, find Texans Talk and login.
I took your advice. Thank you for informing us, btw.

I think the app is a good one. Sure is faster than blowing up my Safari screen to be able to click on the buttons of texanstalk's forum, scrolling and watching it adjust to the new size, then having to zoom out, etc., etc.

Well worth the $3, IMO.

Rep your way. Just boosted you hella' points, up to 909. :knuckbump:
Old 08-29-2010   #10
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Using it now and loving it. Thanks!!
Same here, I use it when I can't get to my computer or while watching a game! Great app!
Old 08-29-2010   #11
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 30093 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

Shout out to Runner for bringing this to our attentions more than a year ago... someone buy that guy a beer

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...light=tapatalk
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010   #12
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 274452 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

but if your phone has internet capability you don't really need this Tapatalk thing, right?
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010   #13
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
but if your phone has internet capability you don't really need this Tapatalk thing, right?
Nope, but I find I am liking it much better than the browser experience on my phone.

Last edited by Kaiser Toro; 08-31-2010 at 07:38 PM.
Kaiser Toro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010   #14
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I just wanted to let everyone know that I have updated Texans Talk on Tapatalk.

Android users should now be able to use Tapatalk. If you don't know what it is search it in your market place of your Android or Iphone. It is an application that makes browsing an participating on a forum easy from your phone.

Once you have the program, simply search "Houston Texans" or "Texans Talk". Don't confuse us with "Houston Texans Talk", that is not this board. We are listed as "Texans Talk".
Can you only use on the Droid or Iphone? I have Moto Q.
Old 08-30-2010   #15
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 100129 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Can you only use on the Droid or Iphone? I have Moto Q.
I think it only works on the Android and IPhone operating systems right now.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010   #16
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Technically you can get by with a browser, but Tapatalk does a great job integrating your account and forum features into the app. It makes the forums easy to read and organizes posts well. You have no need to zoom in and out to read certain things with Tapatalk like you would with a browser. It's definitely worth a couple bucks if you have an iPhone or a Droid.
Old 09-22-2010   #17
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 81989 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected

Anyone know an easy way to get back to the forum main page from a thread?
Old 09-22-2010   #18
Ckw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Technically you can get by with a browser, but Tapatalk does a great job integrating your account and forum features into the app. It makes the forums easy to read and organizes posts well. You have no need to zoom in and out to read certain things with Tapatalk like you would with a browser. It's definitely worth a couple bucks if you have an iPhone or a Droid.
Or just jailbreak and get it for free...
Old 09-23-2010   #19
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Or just jailbreak and get it for free...
I actually do have my iphone jailbroken, and I do have a bunch of 'free' apps. However, Tapatalk is one of the apps that I went out of my way to pay for because I use it so much. Same with Plants vs Zombies, Peggle and a couple other games I really enjoy.
Old 09-25-2010   #20
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 63751 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTexansFan View Post
Shout out to Runner for bringing this to our attentions more than a year ago... someone buy that guy a beer

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...light=tapatalk
Beer? Beer? Beer!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read