Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-24-2010   #1
Mean Machine
Veteran

Rep Power: 114 Mean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Battle Red Bunch to JAX game Nov 14!

OK,
The Battle Red Bunch will be heading to JAX this year to see the Texans whoop up on the lowly jaguars. After previous year road trips to KC, Dallas, Green Bay and PHX, we figure we better go see them before they move to LA or London!

Plus, if enough Texans fans show up, we'll easily outnumber jaguar fan!

We are gonna be in Section 131 Row M, Texan's sideline.

GO TEXANS!
sec 637: Gridiron, Texas.
Mean Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010   #2
steve77063
waterboy

Default Re: Battle Red Bunch to JAX game Nov 14!

My wife & I are in Jacksonville that weekend anyways.
We already got tickets.
We will be Section 133 Row P seat 1 & 2.
I will look for you Mean Machine.
Steve V.
steve77063 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010   #3
Battle Red Flash
Veteran

Rep Power: 25 Battle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Machine View Post
OK,
The Battle Red Bunch will be heading to JAX this year to see the Texans whoop up on the lowly jaguars. After previous year road trips to KC, Dallas, Green Bay and PHX, we figure we better go see them before they move to LA or London!

Plus, if enough Texans fans show up, we'll easily outnumber jaguar fan!

We are gonna be in Section 131 Row M, Texan's sideline.

GO TEXANS!
Flash is in for Jax too!
....Now, who's been to Jax? Where's the night life?
I like the night life. I like to boogie.
Old 08-27-2010   #4
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle Red Flash View Post
Flash is in for Jax too!
....Now, who's been to Jax? Where's the night life?
I like the night life. I like to boogie.
I went to JAX last year and I wasn't too impressed with the night life...but I am a single young lady...They don't have a Washington Ave vibe at all.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010   #5
Mean Machine
Veteran

Rep Power: 114 Mean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respected

I hear they love Lynyrd Skynyrd over there, so it can't be all bad...
Old 10-19-2010   #6
Mean Machine
Veteran

OK,
Who's IN for the jax away game?
Battle Red Bunch=IN
Some of Chuck's group is IN!

We're flying over Sat morning, so lets try to get a Texans gathering set up somewhere Sat Nite.
Old 10-19-2010   #7
KingwoodTexansFan
KWTXN

Section: 605 Gridiron TEXAS!!!
Rep Power: 0 KingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Wish we could join you guys in Jax, but we're heading to Denver in December for the game against the Broncos!

Doug and Brenda are going so I'm sure they'd love to join you guys!
Old 11-09-2010   #8
Mean Machine
Veteran

Who else is in for jacksonville and watch our TEXANS beat the helloutofthe jaguars!!!

We're heading over Saturday and tailgating with the Dougster on Sunday!
LET's GO TEXANS!
Old 11-09-2010   #9
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Machine View Post
Who else is in for jacksonville and watch our TEXANS beat the helloutofthe jaguars!!!

We're heading over Saturday and tailgating with the Dougster on Sunday!
LET's GO TEXANS!
Enjoy your weekend there..!! Shoot, it's hard going to Reliant and watching them, hope it is a better experience going there.. Shoot, they are at least winning on the road so you have that going for you !! Represent !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010   #10
Mean Machine
Veteran

We'll do our best!
We'll be wearing Liberty White so we should be easily seen sliding down the tarps covering the seats in the upper deck!
Old 11-12-2010   #11
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be up there with ya...Section 440...Enjoy Jville and have a blast, but please don't be an ass. Weather is going to be perfect for a BEEF BBQ.
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010   #12
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

you guys have a blast, been to the stadium a couple of times and we had an absolute blast, there is a bar across the parking lot where we had our tailgate fun. Did the superbowl there also and enjoyed. Yall have fun and good Luck
Old 11-12-2010   #13
KingwoodTexansFan
KWTXN

Section: 605 Gridiron TEXAS!!!
Rep Power: 0 KingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Hope you guys have a great time and represent! I've sent along my Texans flag with Doug for you guys to fly proudly! Bring home a win for us!
Old 11-12-2010   #14
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah, I hope y'all have fun too. Nevermind Mootini, he's been drinking Martinis!

BTW, I don't know what that smell is when you get there. I've been to JAX many, many times (even worked in a couple of games), but I still don't know what that smell is. I guess that's why Skinny Leonard had the song about "That Smell"...

Seriously though, Jacksonville is fine. Jacksonville Beach was awesome and Amelia Island is absolutely gorgeous!!!
Old 11-12-2010   #15
texasjack
Rookie

I don't know any of yall, but me and a buddy flying out saturday. We have end zone front row. I will have my leach jersey and he will have my pollard jersey on. I hope to see some of yall tailgating would like to join. Will be flying our flag.
texasjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #16
euro-Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1542 euro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

My wife and I will be there as well, nosebleed section above the home bench
Old 11-14-2010   #17
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Yeah, I hope y'all have fun too. Nevermind Mootini, he's been drinking Martinis!

BTW, I don't know what that smell is when you get there. I've been to JAX many, many times (even worked in a couple of games), but I still don't know what that smell is. I guess that's why Skinny Leonard had the song about "That Smell"...

Seriously though, Jacksonville is fine. Jacksonville Beach was awesome and Amelia Island is absolutely gorgeous!!!
I went to a Texans game there a few years ago. The smell is allegedly from paper mills. Other than that, though, the city was really nice and the folks there weren't too bad to us in our Texans gear. Neither of the other 2 fans in the stadium that day were bad, either.
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010   #18
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope you all enjoyed a great game in Jville, too bad the Texans choked. But all in all...the weather/game was purrrrfect!
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read