Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Blue Crew Tailgate 8/28 vs Cryboys

TxDavid

Veteran
Alright fellow Blue Crew-ers! It's time for the first tailgate at Reliant for the 2010 season!

Soooo...Dust off the gear, fill the coolers with beer...and get ready for some hometown Texans action!

Who's Ready?????

PS - Check out the Blue Crew Facebook Page

Alright fellow Blue Crew-ers! It's time for the first tailgate at Reliant for the 2010 season!

Soooo...Dust off the gear, fill the coolers with beer...and get ready for some hometown Texans action!

Who's Ready?????

PS - Check out the Blue Crew Facebook Page

WoooooHooooo David!!! Gma is READY!!! Cleaned and restocked all my boxes, replaced my table, got a new E-Z top and ice chest! All I gotta do is buy some FOOD!! What we havin for the take down of the "girls??"

I've been waiting for this thread, what do yall feel like eating on Sat. It's going to be a hot one!:chili: with a 30% chance of rain. I was thinking breakfast burritos, but we have an eggstraordinary problem with our chickens in america! :lol: sorry that was korny!

*edit* nevermind it's an evening game, no breakfast tacos! I need some input on what yall might want to eat.

ill be at the game im from south texas just me and my boy i always tailgate have blue pass but im flying this time around any where i can have a couuple of suds and foos well coperate

If anyone has means of cooling down the area, please bring it. If someone has a generator I can bring a couple box fans.

ill be at the game im from south texas just me and my boy i always tailgate have blue pass but im flying this time around any where i can have a couuple of suds and foos well coperate

I have no idea what you're saying, but stop by the Blue Crew and we'll hook you up!

Originally Posted by norm

I have no idea what you're saying, but stop by the Blue Crew and we'll hook you up!

If I understand correctly, Norm and his son are from South Texas and usually drive to the game. He has a blue lot pass, but this time he will be fllying to Houston. Given that he won't be using his pass, he would like to know if he could get together with some of the fans for food and beer. He would like to contribute to the cost.

If I understand correctly, Norm and his son are from South Texas and usually drive to the game. He has a blue lot pass, but this time he will be fllying to Houston. Given that he won't be using his pass, he would like to know if he could get together with some of the fans for food and beer. He would like to contribute to the cost.

Damn! You need to go get you one of those new jobs as a translator!

We will be putting on those mexican steaks[fajits] with pico and sour crem. Chicken fajits also and maybe some carneatus{Joe Texan Style} seeems we will not have the motor home or the people who bring it as I guess the Aggies are having a aggie party this weekend. I do not know why they have those nose picking contests on the day we play the cowboys but oh well Roll Tide.
Seems to me all the tsips will be there but how do you count them, I guess if you see a burned orange vince young jersey that would pass for a T-SIP.again I say Roll Tide, who can stop the Crimson Tide. I am sporting Steel Blue and ready for a cowboy hanging.

Heh, I'm working on cleaning up all our gear and getting it stocked right now. But I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday! :D

Heh, I'm working on cleaning up all our gear and getting it stocked right now. But I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday! :D

I went to Lowe's and bought replacement bolts for the beer pong table and cornhole.

Cleaning out/reorganizing the bin is tonight. Grocery shopping and food prep is Friday night :)

I went to Lowe's and bought replacement bolts for the beer pong table and cornhole.

Cleaning out/reorganizing the bin is tonight. Grocery shopping and food prep is Friday night :)

I am wanting to learn beer pong this year...do I need to bring anything to play? Cups? Anything?

I REALLY want to buy one of those Hondas, but we're in student loan repayment mode, the wife would kill me :)

Costco has a 2000watt one similar to the Honda and it's $1500 less... I forget the brand, but it is a big name. 2k for the Honda, 500 for the Costco one...if in the market for one, might be worth your while to check it out !!

Costco has a 2000watt one similar to the Honda and it's $1500 less... I forget the brand, but it is a big name. 2k for the Honda, 500 for the Costco one...if in the market for one, might be worth your while to check it out !!

I don't know how many watts $2,000 egst you, but too much for a tailgate! I think the Honda I was looking at was $700-$1,000. I will check Costco, though.

1,000 watts
http://estore.honda.com/pe/asp/land...&ProductSeriesId=P4GG_SUPER&ProductCatId=P2GG

To all you BC'ers.... Wishing you a great day tomorrow and may ya'll start off the season with a bang !!

Thanks Hobie!! It's still preseason though, and I just want out boys to get through this game without anymore injuries! Cowboys or not, this game don't mean squat.

Can one of you wonderful blue crew types post the pretty picture of where the Blue crew tailgate is located??

I forgot where to go.

or I want to give it to a friend.

One of the two.

BlueCrewMap.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks and back at the Yellow Dwellers and the rest of the lots, I did not forget you orange lot in a pot. May we all take this tailgate Party well into the new year

Back