Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-18-2010   #1
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans-Saints game airing on NFLN Midnight-3 a.m. Sunday morning

As it was with the Cardinals game, my DirecTV schedule shows Texans-Saints from Midnight-to-3:00 a.m. Sunday morning.
Old 08-19-2010   #2
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans-Saints game airing on NFLN Midnight-3 a.m. Sunday morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
As it was with the Cardinals game, my DirecTV schedule shows Texans-Saints from Midnight-to-3:00 a.m. Sunday morning.
Do you have to pay extra for that or did you save some money?
Old 08-19-2010   #3
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I'm guessing you are going to watch it on NFLTV...
It's showing at the same time here in Jersey-DVR set!!
Texas T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010   #4
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Is the game not on normal TV?
Old 08-19-2010   #5
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34423 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
It will be on KTRK 13 local T.V.
Old 08-19-2010   #6
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Depends on where you live-I'm in Jersey all I get is the Eagles...
Old 08-19-2010   #7
Texanfan4ever
All Pro

Rep Power: 76 Texanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Yep, it depends on where you live. We will be in Lubbock and they aren't showing it there. Tee's me off! Thanks NFL channel. So we are dvr'ing it to watch Sunday. Not quite the same tho.
Texanfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-19-2010   #8
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanfan4ever View Post
Yep, it depends on where you live. We will be in Lubbock and they aren't showing it there. Tee's me off! Thanks NFL channel. So we are dvr'ing it to watch Sunday. Not quite the same tho.
At least this time I don't have to wait for them to replay it Tuesday morning to see it. It's on EARLY on Sunday so I can actually watch it on Sunday. It'll almost be like real Sunday football.
Old 08-19-2010   #9
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
Do you have to pay extra for that or did you save some money?
NFLN is part of my DirecTV package. I think it's part of my basic setup.

I have a subscription to SundayTicket on DirecTV. Last summer, I called them and said I'd like to have a discount since I have had DirecTV for over 10 years and never dropped them that whole time. They actually gave me a big chunk back, reducing my overall price for SundayTicket.

I learned about that trick by someone here on the texanstalk boards last summer. I called and told them I would be cancelling everything if they didn't help me out, and they were easy to work with. Was almost toooo easy, actually. I think they know they get their fair share out of me. LOL.

In a week or so, I'll call them and ask for the same help. I bet with the economy the way it is, all I have to do is once again mention that I can take my dollars elsewhere if they can't reward my loyalty. Go all "Godfather" on them, and make them an offer they can't refuse....
Old 08-19-2010   #10
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 115090 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

I getta see the game.......................live!

Live and in person!!
Old 08-19-2010   #11
Texanfan4ever
All Pro

Rep Power: 76 Texanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I getta see the game.......................live!

Live and in person!!
Don't rub in Bill!
Texanfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010   #12
UvaldeTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 25 UvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performer

Game not being shown in San Antonio local tv either....what a shock the station that aired the Texans last week is showing the cowgirl game. I am thankful for NFL network and I am taping the midnite rebroadcast.
Old 08-22-2010   #13
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 115090 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanfan4ever View Post
Don't rub in Bill!
Old 08-22-2010   #14
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I'm glad that you enjoyed the game, TB!

You must be

LOL!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010   #15
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

No way in HELL would I watch that game twice!!!! THANK God it was preseason, or this board would get an award for being the cleanest board in cyberspace!! PINK SOAP avitars would be popping up everywhere!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010   #16
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 38426 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
No way in HELL would I watch that game twice!!!! THANK God it was preseason, or this board would get an award for being the cleanest board in cyberspace!! PINK SOAP avitars would be popping up everywhere!!!
But Gma, you have to admit the company was outstanding!
Old 08-23-2010   #17
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Except for me!! I'm a piece of lost, chunk of feces!
Old 08-23-2010   #18
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
YES, it definitely was JB! But, that's what's fun about road trips. Being with fellow fans, and having a freaking blast!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010   #19
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

I was told that we really had a good time..

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read