Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-18-2010   #1
Texanfan4ever
All Pro

Rep Power: 76 Texanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Does anyone know what package you need to have

Does anyone know what package you need to have if you live in Lubbock to get our game this weekend against the Saints? Or if you can purchase the game somehow for that night? NFL Ticket or something? We are going to be there at my daughter's and she says that they have the biggest sport package that AT&T provides and it is not on.

Help!!!!!!

Texanfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010   #2
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1298 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Does anyone know what package you need to have

justin.tv is your friend, and mine too, for that matter.

-Ben Franklin
281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010   #3
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Not a clue. I just tried googling several things for you but to no avail.
Old 08-18-2010   #4
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 182645 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanfan4ever View Post
Does anyone know what package you need to have if you live in Lubbock to get our game this weekend against the Saints? Or if you can purchase the game somehow for that night? NFL Ticket or something? We are going to be there at my daughter's and she says that they have the biggest sport package that AT&T provides and it is not on.

Help!!!!!!

At first, I was going to reply " a BIG package," but then decided not to

If you can't find a direct package, hook up your laptop to your TV, find a stream and use your TV as the same large display. It works great.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010   #5
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Rich Lord just got excited.
Old 08-18-2010   #6
Texanfan4ever
All Pro

Rep Power: 76 Texanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Ha ha Cloak. After I sent that, I thought the same thing. What's better than a package of that size. LMAO!

Thanks for the insight on the laptop. That makes good sense.

We CAN"T miss the game!
Old 08-18-2010   #7
m5kwatts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 876 m5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Help!!!!!!

Sometimes the cable guide on the TV doesn't always list the game, it'll show regularly scheduled programming and it just hasn't updated yet to show that the game will be on instead. This has happened to me before.
m5kwatts is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-18-2010   #8
Texanfan4ever
All Pro

Good point. I did check out NFL-livestream.com and they stream all the games. We are going to try to plug the laptop into tv and see if we can get that to work.

Thanks for everyone's insite. So much for the "big Package" being so good. Hahahah!
Old 08-18-2010   #9
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 17854 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

nfl network replays the preseason games at some point....
Old 08-18-2010   #10
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Check out this link and just check the TV schedule for each station. (they are linked)

I checked about half and couldn't find it.

http://www.stationindex.com/tv/markets/Lubbock
Old 08-18-2010   #11
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34619 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Help!!!!!!

You need atdhe.net for all your sports viewing needs.

Your best option though, is NFL.Preseason.com
They air ALL preseason games LIVE in HD on your web browser.
It's da $hiT!!!
Old 08-18-2010   #12
Texanfan4ever
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post

If you can't find a direct package, hook up your laptop to your TV, find a stream and use your TV as the same large display. It works great.
Hey Cloak, do you just need a usb cord on both ends, one from laptop and one to plug in to flat screen? And then it just comes up? Sorry for the hassle, just asking since you have done it.
Old 08-18-2010   #13
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Hey Cloak, do you just need a usb cord on both ends, one from laptop and one to plug in to flat screen? And then it just comes up? Sorry for the hassle, just asking since you have done it.
Does your laptop and tv have a hdmi port? That would be the way to go I would think.
Old 08-18-2010   #14
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I connect my computer and T.V. all the time.
I make the T.V. act as the monitor, use a normal monitor cable.
This will normally only work with a newer T.V.
I'm very technological disadvantaged and I didn't find it too complicated.
You'll also probably need a cable to hook up the audio.
That is if you don't have the HDMI option in the previous post.
Texas T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010   #15
Texanfan4ever
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Does your laptop and tv have a hdmi port? That would be the way to go I would think.
I don't know JB, I will ask. My daughter and her boyfriend think we are nuts, but we have only missed on game since the beginnning, preaseason or not. I just want to see it in real time.

Thanks for the info.
Old 08-18-2010   #16
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
I don't know JB, I will ask. My daughter and her boyfriend think we are nuts, but we have only
missed one game since the beginnning, preaseason or not. I just want to see it in real time.

Thanks for the info.
Bandwaggoner!!

Old 08-18-2010   #17
Texanfan4ever
All Pro

Ha ha! I have been on the bandwagon since the beginning of time. I will never get off!
Old 08-18-2010   #18
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ha ha! I have been on the bandwagon since the beginning of time. I will never get off!
Nice reply!
Old 08-19-2010   #19
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

All I know is that my ex was kind enough to give me my package back whenever we split up.....
Old 08-19-2010   #20
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 114610 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Is that a problem with the wrong package?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read