Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 08-15-2010   #1
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Battle of Piney Woods - 10/23 SHSU vs SFA

Anyone going to the Battle of Piney Woods? I'll be there supporting my Kats.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010   #2
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Battle of Piney Woods - 10/23 SHSU vs SFA

My niece will be cheerleading for SHSU so.... yeah... I want tickets. Like really close!

It will be her first ever college game at Reliant. She's a freshman at SHSU.
Old 08-15-2010   #3
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
My niece will be cheerleading for SHSU so.... yeah... I want tickets. Like really close!

Nitro-

Tickets are really cheap - $15-$35 and it's all in the lower bowl. I bought mine back in November of last year. Might want to call LSSE (it's the same number as the Texans) and secure your tickets if you want to be in the front or a specific section to see your niece. I believe SHSU is on the west side.

PS - I'm gonna call them tomorrow myself to discuss parking - figure we'll get some tailgating in before the game as well
Old 08-15-2010   #4
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
Nitro-

Tickets are really cheap - $15-$35 and it's all in the lower bowl. I bought mine back in November of last year. Might want to call LSSE (it's the same number as the Texans) and secure your tickets if you want to be in the front or a specific section to see your niece. I believe SHSU is on the west side.

PS - I'm gonna call them tomorrow myself to discuss parking - figure we'll get some tailgating in before the game as well
I just bought 'em via ticketmaster. Parking is 20 bucks.
Old 08-16-2010   #5
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 370555 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post

That's awesome, man. My son is a starting tackle for SFA this season, so we'll be there with purple on!
Old 09-22-2010   #6
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Got my tickets in the mail today! woohooo!
Old 09-28-2010   #7
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 138542 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
Anyone going to the Battle of Piney Woods? I'll be there supporting my Kats.
I think I once attended SHSU....

Got two extra tickets? I would love for HOU-TEX to go as I believe he played for SFA (Boooooooo!)
Old 09-29-2010   #8
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I think I once attended SHSU....

Got two extra tickets? I would love for HOU-TEX to go as I believe he played for SFA (Boooooooo!)
Bill - I might have a single extra - I'll know by the end of the week.

Also - there's a thread in the tailgate section if anyone wants to get together for some tailgating for the game....
Old 09-29-2010   #9
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
That's awesome, man. My son is a starting tackle for SFA this season, so we'll be there with purple on!
My brother is starting to pick up steam...He's been scoring at a pretty good clip..Probably has a lot to do with your son...

Just curious, but is your son's classification? Junior? Sophomore? Senior?

Mr brother is a sophomore on the field so hopefully your son will be there for a while to help him continue his success...

I'll definitely be at the game cheering on the Jacks...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010   #10
JamesC
Lumberjack

Send a message via Yahoo to JamesC

Ill be there!!!
JamesC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010   #11
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Game's tomorrow! Go Kats!
Old 10-22-2010   #12
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

I got two free tickets off the radio but I gave them away...

They were giving them away in Richmond this past week, first come first serve, and since my fiance works in Richmond I asked her to stop by their location and pick a couple up...
Old 10-23-2010   #13
Rey
Hall of Fame

AXE them cats about them Jacks!!!!

But yeah...it was a good game...Bearcats have a really good team...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read