Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-14-2010   #61
mariowillshine15
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2512 mariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gameday Thread!!!! Cards vs. Texans - Preseason Game 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
Yeah I have it on my Vizio 26", and I'm playing Madden 11 on the LG 55". I'm loving it too.
what channel is it on?
mariowillshine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010   #62
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yeah I have it on my Vizio 26", and I'm playing Madden 11 on the LG 55". I'm loving it too.
I just almost teared up watching it...

Super awesome stuff...A lot of stuff I had forgotten about...We are a good damn team...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010   #63
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariowillshine15 View Post
what channel is it on?
thirteen
Old 08-14-2010   #64
mariowillshine15
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2512 mariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
thirteen
thanks!
Old 08-14-2010   #65
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 283140 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm cooking up New York Strip, scalloped potatoes, and some fresh corn on the cob.
I'm cooking me some chicken legs. Soaked in soy sauce for just a minute or two, then covered in Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning. mmmmmmm

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010   #66
Rey
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariowillshine15 View Post
thanks!
it went off though...News in on now...
Old 08-14-2010   #67
Houston_Fanatic
Veteran

Rep Power: 1008 Houston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

Football is the ONLY sport I care about and thankfully my husband feels the same way !!!!!

My son wanted to have some friends over for "movie night" and I told him ANY night but Sat night and in the future any night the TEXANS aren't playing, so he better check their schedule on the net LOL

I am sooooooo ready to watch the Texans again - WOO HOO !!!!
Houston_Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-14-2010   #68
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 2293 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected

I can't wait to for the game. I think I am officially healed of the funk I have been in with regard to the Texans that started after the Titans loss on MNF.

Can't wait to see our DBs and RBs. Please, let this be the year we finally make it to the playoffs.
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010   #69
J_R
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2074 J_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respected

Briesel, WR Crawford, CB Jackson, LB Adibi, LB Clark, DE Bulman inactive

Both Tackles(Winston and Brown) will be out early

Kasey Studdard to play the first half, Shelley Smith in the second half at LG

Caldwell and Wade Smith will split or alternate about 3 quarters at Right Guard

Trindon Holliday's main focus will be on returning(will return all P/K). Don't rule out WR late in the game but returning is their focus

Brown and Rackers will kick about 2 FGs each. Both "neck and neck" right now. Both will also alternate. Brown to start off.

Arian and Steve will start with 1's. Tate will get a long look. Henry/Johnson to finish off.

McCain to start in place of Jackson

That's all for now.
J_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010   #70
mariowillshine15
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonSportsFan09 View Post
Briesel, WR Crawford, CB Jackson, LB Adibi, LB Clark, DE Bulman inactive

Both Tackles(Winston and Brown) will be out early

Kasey Studdard to play the first half, Shelley Smith in the second half at LG

Caldwell and Wade Smith will split or alternate about 3 quarters at Right Guard

Trindon Holliday's main focus will be on returning(will return all P/K). Don't rule out WR late in the game but returning is their focus

Brown and Rackers will kick about 2 FGs each. Both "neck and neck" right now. Both will also alternate. Brown to start off.

Arian and Steve will start with 1's. Tate will get a long look. Henry/Johnson to finish off.

McCain to start in place of Jackson

That's all for now.
Great info keep up the good work.
Old 08-14-2010   #71
headsplint
All Pro

Rep Power: 1332 headsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respected

Can't wait! Less than an hour. Who are you guys most anxious to see?
Old 08-14-2010   #72
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Time to get ready to watch a TEXANS PRESEASON GAME ON TV IN THE RIO GRANDE VALLEY!!!!!!! (Never been able to say that before unless it was nationally televised)

I do have to watch at work, however. But that's all good.
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010   #73
TwoTrill
Rookie

Does anyone want the link to the game
TwoTrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010   #74
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

On my second Bub light lime, one's to much for me, so I just might be wakin up the neighbors when this game is over!! Anyway, dinners DONE, and I'm ready for some FOOTBALL!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010   #75
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

get ready for folks to read waaay too much into the game.
Old 08-14-2010   #76
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Gameday Thread!! It's been a while my friend...
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010   #77
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 94067 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
On my second Bub light lime, one's to much for me, so I just might be wakin up the neighbors when this game is over!! Anyway, dinners DONE, and I'm ready for some FOOTBALL!!
I read what you were drinking and thought "Hey my wife drinks that, what a girly man" then I saw who posted it.... Kudos on the fine choice of beverage
Old 08-14-2010   #78
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfuldragon View Post
get ready for folks to read waaay too much into the game.
I don't think so PD! We're just excited to see our team on the field. Everyone on here knows it's preseason and the game really don't mean squat, except for a bunch of players who are trying to keep from getting a pink slip. Regardless, it's kickoff time, and us Texan fans are HUNGRY!!
Old 08-14-2010   #79
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
I read what you were drinking and thought "Hey my wife drinks that, what a girly man" then I saw who posted it.... Kudos on the fine choice of beverage
I tasted my first one today, and it's GREAT!! LOVE the hint of lime, kinda cuts the bitterness. Not much of a drinker, so it don't take much to get me going!! Sure would like to meet you and your wife someday, and esp Aria. i hope she is doing good!!
Old 08-14-2010   #80
Imatexanfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1228 Imatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoTrill View Post
Does anyone want the link to the game
Do u have a link to the game so I ain't gotta pay for sum sorta subscription?!
Imatexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read