Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-14-2010   #21
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gameday Thread!!!! Cards vs. Texans - Preseason Game 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
I am in the same boat as I have my best friend's 40th birthday party at the Broken Spoke tonight.
Awesome place, have a good one! :=)

I'm heading out for some drinkie too, but since the game will be on at 3-4am here I might be able to catch it tonight... drunk as a mofo
Old 08-14-2010   #22
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 3223 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Come on man, we are recording it.

I love technology, always and forever.
I got a wedding shower that I'm supposed to go to, but since I wear the pants I'm not going. For just about n e thing other than football my wife would force me to go.Texans football is where I put my foot down. I don't care if she does threaten to take away me and her time.lol
IBleedTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010   #23
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Real fans have their priorities in order.

On no you di-int

Quote:
I am in the same boat as I have my best friend's 40th birthday party at the Broken Spoke tonight.
Freaking friends and loved ones, they are supposed to know this stuff!

Lucky it's not reg season or feelings would be getting hurt.
Old 08-14-2010   #24
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 57076 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Lucky it's not reg season or feelings would be getting hurt.
My family knows better than to bug me when the Texans are playing (unless they're watching too)
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010   #25
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
My family knows better than to bug me when the Texans are playing (unless they're watching too)
Exactamente amigo mio.
Old 08-14-2010   #26
m5kwatts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 877 m5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I guess the fans have to ease into the scheduling.

Anyway, I'm just pokin' fun. I'm going to be planted in front of the TV in eager anticipation, but that's because I'm a degenerate addict, and even preseason football is a welcome thing at this point.
I'm with you. I had to have the sit down talk with the girlfriend yesterday and explain to her that starting now I'll be completely useless on weekends until late February. It wasn't well received but the truth is I'm more committed to my relationship with the Texans than to my relationship with her lol
m5kwatts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010   #27
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 41385 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
Going to see Rodney Carrington tonight, so I'll miss it, well not like I could watch it out here in New Mexico anyway. Go Texans!
Dude, that's awesome! Let me know how he is. I've wanted to see him for a long ass time. I've seen a few of his acts on Comedy Central. I had his first CD and I loved the TV show Rodney as well.

As far as Gameday......HELLZZZZ YEAH!

I feel like it's a regular gameday. I already went to HEB and got the football food. I got snacks and figured I'd have a fish fry later. I've been waiting for an agonizing 6 months, so today couldn't get here fast enough.
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-14-2010   #28
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Also, we should be able to get the replay on NFLN in HD!
Old 08-14-2010   #29
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 70559 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

Here's a look at some interesting matchups in tonight's game and a few things about the Arizona Cardinals 2010 team:

Texans Bull Blog
Old 08-14-2010   #30
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 41385 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by m5kwatts View Post
I'm with you. I had to have the sit down talk with the girlfriend yesterday and explain to her that starting now I'll be completely useless on weekends until late February. It wasn't well received but the truth is I'm more committed to my relationship with the Texans than to my relationship with her lol
You get extra Mancard privileges this week.
Old 08-14-2010   #31
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 57076 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
same way I know better than to bug my girlfriend when the Phillies are on.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010   #32
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 320620 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It's stuff like this that makes me really, really thankful that my wife <3 the Texans and wants to watch the games with me.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010   #33
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
It's stuff like this that makes me really, really thankful that my wife <3 the Texans and wants to watch the games with me.
I am in the same boat. Just to bad my wife's sister HAS to have a bday party today. She doesn't like football and her husband is a cowgirl fan but that TV is going on the game.
Old 08-14-2010   #34
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
Here's a look at some interesting matchups in tonight's game and a few things about the Arizona Cardinals 2010 team:

Texans Bull Blog
must spread rep........nice write up!
Old 08-14-2010   #35
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

My aunt is having a b-day party today...I'm not going...

Well..I might stop in, but I'm not staying too long...I will catch this game
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010   #36
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Exactamente amigo mio.
So you going to Pluckers tonight?
Old 08-14-2010   #37
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected

Today is going bye way to slow!
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010   #38
Topher
Darth Tardis

Rep Power: 7226 Topher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respected

Go Texans!

Topher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010   #39
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topher View Post
Go Texans!

thats so wrong!!!!!!!!!! R.I.P
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010   #40
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I'm in the same boat as you, so I don't have to deal with the nagging wife like some others. Even if she doesn't feel like watching the game, she knows how important these next few 6 months are to me. I could care less about any other sport, but football season has a high priority at my house and she totally gets that.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read