Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-28-2010   #41
Tonaaayyyy
Rookie

Rep Power: 130 Tonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respectedTonaaayyyy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bulk Jersey Order

If anyone wants, I have a medium blue Cushing jersey. You can have it for 25.00 bucks with tag.
Tonaaayyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010   #42
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element1337 View Post
Half the order came in, another package will get here next week. I've got to sort through what has come in what hasn't. They look good though.
are you shipping the jerseys to us?
Old 08-29-2010   #43
Element1337
Veteran

Rep Power: 67 Element1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
are you shipping the jerseys to us?
Once I have all the jerseys in hand which will be Tuesday or Wednesday.

Thanks
Element1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010   #44
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Once I have all the jerseys in hand which will be Tuesday or Wednesday.

Thanks
Hey Element, did you get all the jerseys yet? If so when and where can I have someone come pick them up?
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010   #45
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 104065 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

I live in Spring and I'd like to pick mine up as well.
Old 09-01-2010   #46
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

i'll be at the game thursday if you just want to meet me up there.
Old 09-01-2010   #47
Element1337
Veteran

Rep Power: 67 Element1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respected

I won't be at the game, but if there's a local member who you know that can take it with them, I can meet them. The second package was in Austin today. It should be here tomorrow.
Sponsored links
Old 09-02-2010   #48
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Did you get mine or not
Old 09-02-2010   #49
Andrew6
Site Contributor

whose the local member?
Old 09-02-2010   #50
Element1337
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
whose the local member?
If there's a local member you know I mean

The package is in Killeen today. I have no idea why one package came right here and the second half is dancing around Texas.

Here's what I have from the first package:

Large Blue Schaub
XXL Blue Schaub
Large Blue Cushing
XL Blue Cushing
Large White Cushing
Med Blue Cushing
XL Blue Cushing
Med Blue Williams
Large White Andre
Med Blue Schaub
Med White Cushing
Med Red Andre

The rest hasn't arrived yet. I'm not sure who has what, I have to review the orders.
Old 09-03-2010   #51
TheGoaT
Rookie

I hope these can get here before week 1, I was looking forward to wearing that white jersey.
Old 09-03-2010   #52
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Med Red Andre
Looks like one of mine made it! Unless somebody else ordered this one too. Still waiting on the Mario one.
I always knew Dre was a little faster than Mario.

Can't wait! I think I'm going to attempt to get these jerseys signed and framed instead of wearing them.
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010   #53
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 104065 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
XXL Blue Schaub
Now if the XXL White Cushing comes in, we're good to go.
Old 09-03-2010   #54
Andrew6
Site Contributor

I had an XL blue schaub I think.
Old 09-03-2010   #55
Blake
MMQB

Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If there's a local member you know I mean

The package is in Killeen today. I have no idea why one package came right here and the second half is dancing around Texas.

Here's what I have from the first package:

Large Blue Schaub
XXL Blue Schaub
Large Blue Cushing
XL Blue Cushing
Large White Cushing
Med Blue Cushing
XL Blue Cushing
Med Blue Williams
Large White Andre
Med Blue Schaub
Med White Cushing
Med Red Andre

The rest hasn't arrived yet. I'm not sure who has what, I have to review the orders.
I ordered these 4.

Medium White Brian Cushing
Medium Blue Mario Williams
Large Blue Matt Schaub
Large Blue Brian Cushing

Give me a call so we can meet up.
512-569-2895
Blake
Old 09-03-2010   #56
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey if this cat is legit a battle red Andre Jersey would be pretty nice. What do you think Bill?

:think:
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010   #57
Element1337
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
Hey if this cat is legit a battle red Andre Jersey would be pretty nice. What do you think Bill?

:think:
Everything is accounted for, just waiting for them all to arrive.
Old 09-05-2010   #58
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

sent you a pm
Old 09-05-2010   #59
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

I ordered 2 blue and 2 red XXL Cushing jerseys. You know where to bring them. Same place you pickup the $$$.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010   #60
Blake
MMQB

Quote:
Everything is accounted for, just waiting for them all to arrive.
Is it time for us to meet up yet?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read