Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-13-2010   #1
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 3223 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default reliant move the chains giveaway

I received an email congratulating me on two home tickets. Has n e one else won these.
IBleedTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010   #2
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87732 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: reliant move the chains giveaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearSuperMario View Post
I received an email congratulating me on two home tickets. Has n e one else won these.
What contest exactly would we have won, and does it require providing bank account information to somebody in Nigeria?
Old 08-13-2010   #3
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 3223 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
What contest exactly would we have won, and does it require providing bank account information to somebody in Nigeria?
I went to training camp on the first Saturday, signed up for the giveaway at the reliant table. I didn't have to sign up for there service. All I did is fill out a card for the giveaway.
Old 08-13-2010   #4
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So what game do you get tickets to?

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010   #5
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
So what game do you get tickets to?
I got tickets to the season opener against the colts. I'm extremely excited seeing as how I'm broke ,and wouldnt of bought the tickets myself.
Old 08-13-2010   #6
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I got tickets to the season opener against the colts. I'm extremely excited seeing as how I'm broke ,and wouldnt of bought the tickets myself.
Well congrats on winning those... I hope you have a great time... Did they come with a parking pass as well?
If you want to tailgate, there are great people in most every lot... Yellow has the Preacher, The Blue Crew in the Plat. and there are us over in Orange... oh yeah, you have the corporate blue lot tailgaters too....swing by one of ours, if funds are tight, I am sure you will get hooked up..we are all good like that !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010   #7
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
Well congrats on winning those... I hope you have a great time... Did they come with a parking pass as well?
If you want to tailgate, there are great people in most every lot... Yellow has the Preacher, The Blue Crew in the Plat. and there are us over in Orange... oh yeah, you have the corporate blue lot tailgaters too....swing by one of ours, if funds are tight, I am sure you will get hooked up..we are all good like that !!
Thanx dude I really appreciate that. I wasn't told if I get a parking pass or not.
Sponsored links
Old 08-13-2010   #8
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

If only I could get a j.o.b I wouldn't be so broke
Old 08-13-2010   #9
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

I am always glad to see someone win something that could really use it.

Thats The Man telling you to hang in there and that it's all gonna be Good.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010   #10
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected

lucky...lol i signed up there and won nothing =[
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010   #11
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
I am always glad to see someone win something that could really use it.

Thats The Man telling you to hang in there and that it's all gonna be Good.
Thanx, I'm trying to hang in, but its hard when ive been searching for a job for the past three months with no luck.
Old 08-13-2010   #12
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Thanx, I'm trying to hang in, but its hard when ive been searching for a job for the past three months with no luck.
Well you always know where to find me at 5pm on Tuesdays. I'll always have an extra buck or two to throwdown on you, dude. Anytime...
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010   #13
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
Well you always know where to find me at 5pm on Tuesdays. I'll always have an extra buck or two to throwdown on you, dude. Anytime...
Thanx, always good to know I could fall back on my fellow Texan fans. On another note I won the tickets your daughter wanted. You know to go see HEAD lol.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read