Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-11-2010   #1
TheCD
All Pro

Rep Power: 1036 TheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans Away Games

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but here goes:

I am interested in seeing an away game this year (though it's still a long shot to do so). Playoffs would be the most likely scenario, as my wife knows I will be at our first playoff game (not making predictions, just trying to get to my point...so no jinxes here).

My question is: Is there any kind of thing the Texans do at away games for their fans? Such as, player meet and greets, or talking to fans before/after games around the team bus or anything like that? It would be awesome if the Texans supported their fans who put in the time and money to follow the team.

Just wondering if I choose to go to an away game, the likelihood of me being able to meet any players, get any autographs, or anything like that. Thanks for the help.
TheCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010   #2
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Away Games

I'm not sure what they do if you buy tickets and show up but they did have a deal going on for some of the away games on HT.com.

If anyone knows about autographs/pictures-I'd be interested too.
I just received my tickets to the 'Skins game.
Texas T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010   #3
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Section: 140
Rep Power: 8759 TexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Away Games

Have you checked this out yet?

http://www.houstontexans.com/fanzone...velprogram.asp
TexansBlood is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read