Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 12-07-2010   #61
FuriousGravy
Rookie

Default Re: 1st Annual TexansTalk FFL

Playoff time.
FuriousGravy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010   #62
FuriousGravy
Rookie

Congratulations Pollardizers! Michael Vick FTW, apparently.
Old 12-20-2010   #63
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 63162 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriousGravy View Post
Congratulations Pollardizers! Michael Vick FTW, apparently.
Thanks bro.... Vick has been good for me this year!!!!!!
Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010   #64
FuriousGravy
Rookie

Oh hmm there is one more game. For some reason I thought this was the last week. Oh well, good luck next week. Pollardizers vs. Topeka Destroyers for the title.
Old 12-28-2010   #65
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 63162 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

Well I need at least 12 points or so from Michael Vick tonight to be champion!!!!!
Old 12-28-2010   #66
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69042 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
Well I need at least 12 points or so from Michael Vick tonight to be champion!!!!!
Yep - shouldn't be too difficult barring injury or something. Then again, Kitna only lasted a short time.

Good Luck!
Old 12-28-2010   #67
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69042 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
Needed 12, got 18.

Congratulations on winning the first Championship! Well deserved.
Old 12-28-2010   #68
Pollardized
Division Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
Needed 12, got 18.

Congratulations on winning the first Championship! Well deserved.
Thanks CT!!!! It was a good league and a good FF season. Congratulations on your fine season also!!!!
Old 08-01-2011   #69
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Will be starting this one up soon. Keep on the lookout for renewal....

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011   #70
Ckw

Can I get in on it this year?

Actually nevermind. If you are doing full defense, I will pass. Too much work and too little time. I spend enough of my time building my team when it is just offense and team defense. Can't imagine playing with a full D as well as a full O.
Old 08-05-2011   #71
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Rejoin invites have gone out as of this morning.

*****If I don't receive emails for those who don't want to play this year or teams haven't join the leagues to complete them by 8/22/11 midnight, the league password will be changed. If there is a waiting list for the league, those people waiting will take the spot*****

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em

Last edited by Texans34Life; 08-05-2011 at 04:05 PM.
Old 08-05-2011   #72
Farough
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 880 Farough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Farough

If there is enough interest on the boards is there anyway that we can get 2 leagues going this year?
Something like an A league and a B league? Top couple teams move up from the B league and the bottom couple teams get demoted to B league. Might keep things more competitive if you can get 20 teams in there. If you can get the interest that is.

I was just wondering since I was interested in joining but figure its already full.
Old 08-05-2011   #73
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

If I have enough of a waiting list, say 10 people, then I can start a 2nd league. But the waiting list will also take priority to the 1st league if there are people from the 1st league who don't want to play this season.

I only want 10 teams per league. Anymore would make FA list crap. Any less, we would have super teams.

Old 08-05-2011   #74
Farough
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 880 Farough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Farough

I definitely agree with you that the first league takes priority over anything else.

Can I be added to the waiting list though, please?
Old 08-05-2011   #75
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Default Re: 2nd Annual TexansTalk FFL

E-mail me and I'll add you to the list.

Old 08-11-2011   #76
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

I have joined.
Old 08-12-2011   #77
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

9 DAYS AND COUNTING before password is reset to the league and waiting list takes the spots!

Old 08-12-2011   #78
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

Need three more teams and then we are set.
Old 08-12-2011   #79
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

gary, those 3 teams from last season's FFL league have been notified. Just waiting on them to join up. If they haven't joined up by 8/21 midnight, then I'll get the waiting list in. After the waiting list if we have open spots, then I'll open it up to whoever wants to get their ass kicked by me.

Old 08-12-2011   #80
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans34Life View Post
gary, those 3 teams from last season's FFL league have been notified. Just waiting on them to join up. If they haven't joined up by 8/21 midnight, then I'll get the waiting list in. After the waiting list if we have open spots, then I'll open it up to whoever wants to get their ass kicked by me.
I just need one more team for mine.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read