Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 07-30-2010   #1
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 14086 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Printing TC Tickets

I posted this in the Training Camp thread but i figure it would easily get lost in the shuffle rather quickly so i'll just post here. How are we supposed to print out my tickets? I got confirmation emails for both the 31st(tomorrow) and the 7th. They say the tickets were attached to that email but all i see is a picture with the date on it and talking about free parking in the purple lot. So is that the ticket? Or do i need to do something else? Because it worried me that they didn't have a barcode.
Old 07-30-2010   #2
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 1809 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Printing TC Tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I posted this in the Training Camp thread but i figure it would easily get lost in the shuffle rather quickly so i'll just post here. How are we supposed to print out my tickets? I got confirmation emails for both the 31st(tomorrow) and the 7th. They say the tickets were attached to that email but all i see is a picture with the date on it and talking about free parking in the purple lot. So is that the ticket? Or do i need to do something else? Because it worried me that they didn't have a barcode.
Yes those are the tickets, print those and that's all you have to take.
IBleedTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010   #3
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected

dont you need a authentication page i got a authentication page when i got tickets it said to take with it or i wont get in
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010   #4
Texan_Lee
Lost for now...

Rep Power: 18 Texan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to Texan_Lee Send a message via MSN to Texan_Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by slatonisabeast View Post
dont you need a authentication page i got a authentication page when i got tickets it said to take with it or i wont get in

Nope, they don't even ask for it
Go Texans!!! Go Bull Pen!!!
Section 116 - Row D
Texan_Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010   #5
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

If the training camp is not "sold out" then you don't need anything...You can just walk up to the gate and go in...They'll ask you how many people you have and let you right in...I saw a woman and her son get in that way and I was too lazy to walk all the way back to the front to hand my friend his ticket and he got in that way as well...

Lesson: it's better to be safe than sorry, but don't sweat the ticket thing too much
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010   #6
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 82834 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm going to Saturday's and we have tickets, is it pretty much guaranteed we'll get in? None of us have been to a TC before. Thanks!
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read