Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2010   #21
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Looking for 2 or 4 tickets to the Cowboys game Sept 26

I saw some on Ebay in the southern endzone that sold for $660 for 3 tix, and I saw some in the upper endzone (620 section) sell for $321 and it doesn't look like to many are listed on Ebay. I see blue parking for the cowboys regular season for $150. Wow!
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010   #22
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 24388 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Are you selling the other eight?
Oh no! I was responding to the individual with the $350 season ticket in Section 600. I'm straight up front with mine and I have to be made an offer that I can't refuse before I part with any of the 10. On second thought, perhaps I would consider the other pre-season (Tampa Bay) for someone who dresses up like a clown and dazzle me for about two hours on how he would act at the game. Then I would cut a deal for $100.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010   #23
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 32527 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
Oh no! I was responding to the individual with the $350 season ticket in Section 600. I'm straight up front with mine and I have to be made an offer that I can't refuse before I part with any of the 10. On second thought, perhaps I would consider the other pre-season (Tampa Bay) for someone who dresses up like a clown and dazzle me for about two hours on how he would act at the game. Then I would cut a deal for $100.

Maybe for the Colts game...
Old 08-01-2010   #24
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 24388 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post

Maybe for the Colts game...
Sir, was I not clear. I said Tampa Bay.
Old 08-01-2010   #25
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 32527 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
Sir, was I not clear. I said Tampa Bay.
Yeah, I was just dreamin'
Old 08-02-2010   #26
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

A Doc I work for paid 3 (three) bucks through Stub Hub for a ticket to the TB game.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010   #27
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
She Texan come one now! You do realize this is just a game and we are there to have fun first. I don't think I've ever got into it at a game or on these boards with opposing fans....now I have butted heads with some Texans fans lol. I just don't see why it bothers some people that opposing teams fans are sitting near them. I have paid for road games tickets and you just know it has to be opposing fans that sell them to me. Relax and have fun and ignore jerk fans or call a usher. Anyone that claims to be a diehard Texans fan that don't own seasons tickets can still get tickets if they want them bad enough...they just have to be willing to pay the price for the Cowboys, titans, Ravens and Colts.
It was obviously more than just opposing fans sitting near, did you read what she wrote?

I hate when fans take this "you have to be extra nice to opposing teams fans", I will be kind to them as long as they play by the rules. Either way everyone knows when you go into a stadium that is not the home teams stadium wearing another teams gear you are in enemy territory. No it is not that serious and everyone should be treated with respect but the premise remains.

I have encountered many rude opposing fans in reliant stadium and it makes it that more annoying because it is at HOME, I wouldn't want some one coming in my house and making fun of me and I look at it the same way.

Texans fans>opposing fans!
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-02-2010   #28
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
there are probably more cowboy fans in houston than texan fans so the supply and demand theory is off the charts. didnt the stros raise prices when the yankees and red sox came to town? if you didn't have season tix than you are gonna need some luck to find anything near face. just the way it is. my seats in 651 are only $350 a year which aint bad. it is funny watching my $35 seats go for $135+ second hand. good luck. wont see a game for this kind of $ till we make the playoffs or the cowboys come back to town in 8 yrs.
You are funny sir.

Yes many cowgirl fans live in Houston but not nearly many as the true HOUSTON Texans fans!
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010   #29
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
I have encountered many rude opposing fans in Texas stadium and it makes it that more annoying because it is at HOME, I wouldn't want some one coming in my house and making fun of me and I look at it the same way.

Agree
Old 08-02-2010   #30
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
A Doc I work for paid 3 (three) bucks through Stub Hub for a ticket to the TB game.
I would probably have to take a loss, but out of respect for the Texans I would prefer to give the ticket away rather than sell one for $3 even for a preseason game. Although I was kidding about $100, I can see selling for less than face value because of it being preseason, but $3, never.
Old 08-02-2010   #31
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans and Cowboys are EASY tickets to get, just buy the FULL SEASON, as many as you like, that is if you are a TRUE TEXANS fan. You will pay face value for that game, and then you can donate all of the rest for charity. I also love opposing fans near me, we win more often than lose at home, so therefore we can usually just smile, shake hands, and say your guys played hard, and underneath be laughing your behind off as we walk away a winner.
Old 08-02-2010   #32
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
It was obviously more than just opposing fans sitting near, did you read what she wrote?

I hate when fans take this "you have to be extra nice to opposing teams fans", I will be kind to them as long as they play by the rules. Either way everyone knows when you go into a stadium that is not the home teams stadium wearing another teams gear you are in enemy territory. No it is not that serious and everyone should be treated with respect but the premise remains.

I have encountered many rude opposing fans in reliant stadium and it makes it that more annoying because it is at HOME, I wouldn't want some one coming in my house and making fun of me and I look at it the same way.

So you never met a Texans fan that was an *****? Come to the game with me and I can point out a bunch of them too. I'm not saying that you have to be nice or rude to anyone but I'm not getting pissed because a opposing fan celebrates when his team scores but then again I rarely see opposing fans in our section because the people that own the seats are usually there or give to family and friends.
Old 08-02-2010   #33
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeLotPole8 View Post
Texans and Cowboys are EASY tickets to get, just buy the FULL SEASON, as many as you like, that is if you are a TRUE TEXANS fan. You will pay face value for that game, and then you can donate all of the rest for charity. I also love opposing fans near me, we win more often than lose at home, so therefore we can usually just smile, shake hands, and say your guys played hard, and underneath be laughing your behind off as we walk away a winner.
Lol I usually have fun with the opposing fans to be honest but they seem to have a problem with them in the bullpen. I think they should ban all drinking in the bullpen..lol
Old 08-03-2010   #34
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected

OMG!!!!!!!!!! They better NEVER ban beer in the Bullpen! That would be a RIOT waiting to happen! Then there would be everybody wearing long coats to games in September.....LOL

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read