Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 07-29-2010   #1
HowBoutThemCowboys!
All Pro

Rep Power: 30 HowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performer
Default Hello everyone, I am back

Hello everybody,

I am glad to be back on the board.

Dallas Cowboys- 5 Time World Champions
HowBoutThemCowboys! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010   #2
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hello everyone, I am back

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowBoutThemCowboys! View Post
Hello everybody,

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I kid, I kid.......well sort of.
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010   #3
HowBoutThemCowboys!
All Pro

Rep Power: 30 HowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performer

Look at my first ever post.. When I was 14 years old:

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=629

Old 07-29-2010   #4
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected

Make me fill like a dumb ass. Why dont you?

any ways welcome back

looks at my posts.. compares to yours ....crys in a dark corner
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010   #5
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=629
Wow! That's pretty cool to see that. That was a really great post for a 14 year old....hell, it's better than some of the adults that post on here now.

How do you feel about your team this year? I think you guys have a lot of talent, it just doesn't seem to always come together for whatever reason. I can't say that I wish you guys the best of luck, but I would love to see our two teams meet up in the Super Bowl. Ofcourse, there could only be one outcome of the game that I would be happy with.
Old 07-29-2010   #6
HowBoutThemCowboys!
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
Wow! That's pretty cool to see that. That was a really great post for a 14 year old....hell, it's better than some of the adults that post on here now.

How do you feel about your team this year? I think you guys have a lot of talent, it just doesn't seem to always come together for whatever reason. I can't say that I wish you guys the best of luck, but I would love to see our two teams meet up in the Super Bowl. Ofcourse, there could only be one outcome of the game that I would be happy with.
CJeremy, thank you for the friendly post. Yeah, it's funny to read that thread. I like what I said about Romo:

"Tony Romo-Havent heard anything about him yet, he played decent in last season's pre season games"

I am very excited about this upcoming season.. The roster is just stocked with so much talent thanks to some amazing drafts this decade.

You're right.. It just doesn't come together when it matters. But I have to think this year is different.. especially with the playoff monkey off our back. It just seems like the planets have aligned for this to be a special season. I really hope some "surprise" team out of nowhere, like the 2008 Cardinals, doesn't ruin it for us.

Old 07-29-2010   #7
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

**** a bunch of Cowgurls!! Dallas sucks!! (Frog, notice I said Dallas and not Fort Worth or TCU!!! Afterall, look at this.......

I got owned by Donkay!

Old 07-29-2010   #8
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Quote:
CJeremy, thank you for the friendly post. Yeah, it's funny to read that thread. I like what I said about Romo:

"Tony Romo-Havent heard anything about him yet, he played decent in last season's pre season games"

I am very excited about this upcoming season.. The roster is just stocked with so much talent thanks to some amazing drafts this decade.

You're right.. It just doesn't come together when it matters. But I have to think this year is different.. especially with the playoff monkey off our back. It just seems like the planets have aligned for this to be a special season. I really hope some "surprise" team out of nowhere, like the 2008 Cardinals, doesn't ruin it for us.
A) You're welcome man, glad to have you here.

B) Everyone should be excited as hell for their team at this stage. This is the part of the year where every team has the same opportunity and everyone is getting their hopes & dreams all geared up. That's what it's all about, this sick emotional rollercoaster that we put ourselves through.
Old 07-29-2010   #9
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
**** a bunch of Cowgurls!! Dallas sucks!! (Frog, notice I said Dallas and not Fort Worth or TCU!!! Afterall, look at this.......

I got owned by Donkay!

Bill, the shame you should feel is unmatched by others.
Old 07-29-2010   #10
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I got owned by Donkay!

For those that don't know, this picture was taken during a "Blue Crew" tailgate, the day after the "Texas Bowl" which included TCU v. UH, right after Art Briles left UH to move on to Baylor... In other words, UH had no real head coach and the froggy people barely won...

That said, ask Dante and Lauren.... I took it like a man....

*I had no choice, really*
Old 07-30-2010   #11
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I got owned by Donkay!

That's Awesome!!!!

Go Frogs.
Old 08-04-2010   #12
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Hello everybody,

the plot thickens as the enemy returns....... STS ignites battle red lightsaber in preparation of the old foe's return.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010   #13
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317617 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I got owned by Donkay!

I didn't know Donkay was the lead singer in Loverboy!
Old 08-04-2010   #14
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
For those that don't know, this picture was taken during a "Blue Crew" tailgate, the day after the "Texas Bowl" which included TCU v. UH, right after Art Briles left UH to move on to Baylor... In other words, UH had no real head coach and the froggy people barely won...

That said, ask Dante and Lauren.... I took it like a man....
Yes, but you had the quarterback of the Philadelphia Eagles running your team and the #1 wide reciever of the St Louis Rams catching balls...so no excuses. Was actually a pretty boring game.

And yes...you did take it like a man. I was suprised on how well you took it...it almost seemed like you take it all the time.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010   #15
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Cool man! Do you want a gold star...or would you prefer a blue one?
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010   #16
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 40182 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Hello everybody,

Welcome back.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010   #17
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 149849 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Welcome back. Will Phillips survive if Dallas doesn't get to SB? There was a lot of heat last season.
Old 08-06-2010   #18
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Welcome back. Will Phillips survive if Dallas doesn't get to SB? There was a lot of heat last season.
Actually I thought he saved his job by going to the playoffs and winning their first playoff game in...what like a decade? I think anything less than a repeat will cost his his job for sure.

Defense should be solid and the offense has a lot of weapons, but it's really all going to depend on if their young LT can hold his own. Not to mention the rest of the aging OL.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010   #19
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I didn't know Donkay was the lead singer in Loverboy!
Holy cow!!!!!
Old 08-06-2010   #20
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

LOL. I actually heard "Working for the Weekend" last night on some commercial. Oh brother.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read