Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-29-2010   #1
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36959 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default The Odds Of An All Texas SB

http://thelandryhat.com/2010/07/29/a...ust-a-fantasy/
Old 07-29-2010   #2
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 40960 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Odds Of An All Texas SB

It was a nice read... until the end when the author lost all credibility.

Quote:
the Texans not only have to face the Colts, but the Chargers, Patriots, Jets, Steelers, etc. Each of those opponents are better on paper today.
If he don't even know who we are playing, the rest is also garbage.
Old 07-29-2010   #3
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
It was a nice read... until the end when the author lost all credibility.

If he don't even know who we are playing, the rest is also garbage.
I think the author was refering to the AFC as a whole, like if they made the playoffs, they would have to face some of those teams.
Old 07-29-2010   #4
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 40960 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
I think the author was refering to the AFC as a whole, like if they made the playoffs, they would have to face some of those teams.
NO! Au contraire mon frere. He wrote
Quote:
Vegas lists the Texans as 15:1 to win the AFC Conference. This seems apropos since the Texans not only have to face the Colts, but the Chargers, Patriots, Jets, Steelers, etc. Each of those opponents are better on paper today.
Dude has not a clue
Old 07-29-2010   #5
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
NO! Au contraire mon frere. He wrote

Dude has not a clue
Yes, he is refering to the Texans winning the AFC, which, in order to do, they would have to beat those teams out.
Old 07-29-2010   #6
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Yes, he is refering to the Texans winning the AFC, which, in order to do, they would have to beat those teams out.
Quite a reach bud. Don't know why you are defending him, but it is pure speculative bs that the Texans will have to beat the Patriots and the Steelers. They are not on the schedule nor are the favored to win their divisions.
Old 07-29-2010   #7
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Quite a reach bud. Don't know why you are defending him, but it is pure speculative bs that the Texans will have to beat the Patriots and the Steelers. They are not on the schedule nor are the favored to win their divisions.
Not defending, just the way I see it, anyway, I agree with ya on the Steelers, I see them struggling and the Pats, I think they do have to be considered the favorites. I ain't buying what the Jets are selling.
Old 07-29-2010   #8
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Not defending, just the way I see it, anyway, I agree with ya on the Steelers, I see them struggling and the Pats, I think they do have to be considered the favorites. I ain't buying what the Jets are selling.
I think between the Jets and the Dolphins, the Pats have a tough road ahead of them.
Old 07-29-2010   #9
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

18-0 +1 at Cowboy Stadium (aka JerryWorld) becomes "Our House"!!

"Whose House?"

"Our House"

Okay, I realize that it's not gonna happen, but I can I dream, no?
Old 07-29-2010   #10
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
18-0 +1 at Cowboy Stadium (aka JerryWorld) becomes "Our House"!!

"Whose House?"

"Our House"

Okay, I realize that it's not gonna happen, but I can I dream, no?

This time of year we all get to enjoy that dream....

Unlwss you are a Lions, Bills, Rams or Raiders fan.
Old 07-30-2010   #11
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I think between the Jets and the Dolphins, the Pats have a tough road ahead of them.
Yeah, the Pats are gonna be fighting to not finish third in their division. Im not real sold on them anyway. They don't scare me like some teams do.
Old 07-31-2010   #12
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

15-1 odds...not too shabby. I wonder what our odd are for making the playoffs?

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010   #13
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, we all know the odds of the Texans going this year are 100% , so we just need those Cowgirls to step it up.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010   #14
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I would rather see a TEXAN/NINER SB!! I don't want to EVER see the Cowboys get that far!! PEROID!! I would be perfectly happy if they spent another 10-11 yrs just looking for a playoff spot!! Just the mention of the name makes me want to hurl!! Still pissed they're playing in the HOF game!! The GREAT Jerry Rice deserved better!!!! BLATENT disrespect on the part of the NFL! They were hell bent on making sure ES ruled the day!! Makes me sick the way the NFL sucks up to JJ!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010   #15
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 254692 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I would rather see a TEXAN/NINER SB!! I don't want to EVER see the Cowboys get that far!! PEROID!! I would be perfectly happy if they spent another 10-11 yrs just looking for a playoff spot!! Just the mention of the name makes me want to hurl!! Still pissed they're playing in the HOF game!! The GREAT Jerry Rice deserved better!!!! BLATENT disrespect on the part of the NFL! They were hell bent on making sure ES ruled the day!! Makes me sick the way the NFL sucks up to JJ!!!
Mom? Is that you?

The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010   #16
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Mom? Is that you?

SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010   #17
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

So the Texans will be the first team to reach the play-offs with 5.6 wins, LOL!

I'm loving it!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010   #18
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Cowgurls are going down!
Old 07-31-2010   #19
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by the pencil neck View Post
mom? Is that you?

lol!
Old 08-01-2010   #20
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11524 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

I may be a little homer but on paper i cant see how the Jets and steelers are better then us

Mark shanchez >>>> Matt scahub

Brain leftweitch >>>>> Matt schaub

Is that what there thinking

Do the jets and Steelers have better linebackers then us a better D line ???? really
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read