Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 08-19-2010   #21
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 52394 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nfl.com league

Ok I can't find the league with the number Mad Pm'ed me. I think I need the League Name.
Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010   #22
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 52394 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
Ok I can't find the league with the number Mad Pm'ed me. I think I need the League Name.
Never mind, JB figured it out for me!
Old 08-19-2010   #23
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 25411 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
Never mind, JB figured it out for me!
Welcome aboard!
Old 08-21-2010   #24
Pollardized
Division Champ

Can't wait to knock the piss out of ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-21-2010   #25
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 143551 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

You guys got room for another?
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010   #26
Pollardized
Division Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
You guys got room for another?
I think there were still 2 openings.
Old 08-21-2010   #27
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 143551 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Somebody send me a PM with the info if there's a spot.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-21-2010   #28
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30803 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

I think I want in too. Please PM me if league is not full.
Old 08-22-2010   #29
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13094 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Gary-are you ready for tonight??

It looks like I'll be missing the live draft...
My Grandmother passed away on Wednesday and the memorial service is on the 4th so I'll be driving back from Chicago on the 5th.

Hopefully my pre-draft rankings work...
Texas T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010   #30
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30803 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post

My Grandmother passed away on Wednesday and the memorial service is on the 4th so I'll be driving back from Chicago on the 5th.

I have mine all set I guess it all depends upon the order of the darft. Good luck to you man.
Old 08-26-2010   #31
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 54416 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post

That sucks to hear. For a nominal fee Tim Tebow will heal your draft rankings so that they may be divine.
Old 08-27-2010   #32
gary
Hall of Fame

Are there any spots left? PM me if so.
Old 08-27-2010   #33
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13094 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Are there any spots left? PM me if so.
I just looked and there's one spot open.
Mad are you expecting anyone who hasn't signed up??
Texas T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010   #34
gary
Hall of Fame

I sent him PM asking him to join.
Old 08-27-2010   #35
gary
Hall of Fame

What is the name of the league?
Old 08-27-2010   #36
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 54416 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

The Holdouts
Old 08-28-2010   #37
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

sorry gary and TPN but the league is full.

The Shankers= me
Beaumont Arlingtons= Arlington Texan
Bonecrushers= JB
Texas T= Texas T
Texan road fan= Chris G
Tebows big adventure= bong
Furry Tractors= A chargers friends of mine who set up the league with me
Tig Ole Bitties (great name btw)= texas t's patriots friend
Thebigpaki=Thebigpaki
Battle Red= Revolution/Old School
Benchwarmers= Revolution/Old School
Pollardizers=Pollardized

Il pm draft reminders in the days leading up to the draft.Texas T is the only guy i know who ant make it so far
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010   #38
Old School
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 875 Old School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Old School Send a message via Skype™ to Old School

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
sorry gary and TPN but the league is full.

The Shankers= me
Beaumont Arlingtons= Arlington Texan
Bonecrushers= JB
Texas T= Texas T
Texan road fan= Chris G
Tebows big adventure= bong
Furry Tractors= A chargers friends of mine who set up the league with me
Tig Ole Bitties (great name btw)= texas t's patriots friend
Thebigpaki=Thebigpaki
Battle Red= Revolution/Old School
Benchwarmers= Revolution/Old School
Pollardizers=Pollardized

Il pm draft reminders in the days leading up to the draft.Texas T is the only guy i know who ant make it so far
Old School = Benchwarmers
Old School is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010   #39
gary
Hall of Fame

It is ok because I am already in four different leagues.
Old 09-02-2010   #40
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

bump...draft this sunday @ 12 CT
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read