Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-27-2010   #1
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default David Anderson stand-up act

Warning---NSFW

http://mig-skillz.com/journal/2010/7...-on-stage.html
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010   #2
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: David Anderson stand-up act

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
Dude was hilarious!
Old 07-27-2010   #3
Lucky

Rep Power: 119828 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

I've heard worse comics.

Maybe not.
Old 07-27-2010   #4
redwhiteANDblue
Color of Texans

Rep Power: 4784 redwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks! Never knew he was a funny guy!
redwhiteANDblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010   #5
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I've heard worse comics.

Maybe not.
I thought he was outstanding for his first performance.
Old 07-27-2010   #6
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwhiteANDblue View Post
Thanks! Never knew he was a funny guy!
Really?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ9UMwO6-rA
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010   #7
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 630 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected

To do stand up for 11 minutes is an accomplishment in and of itself. That can be an eternity for an amateur and sometimes for a pro.
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 07-27-2010   #8
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffi2 View Post
To do stand up for 11 minutes is an accomplishment in and of itself. That can be an eternity for an amateur and sometimes for a pro.
yeah, he was hoping for 5, and carried it for 11. Remarkable!
Old 07-27-2010   #9
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Damn, that was pretty good!

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010   #10
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Damn, that was pretty good!
Yeah! It takes some serious cajones to get up in front of people like that. Of course, you can't hat people like I do and do that.
Old 07-27-2010   #11
Lucky

Rep Power: 119828 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
I thought he was outstanding for his first performance.
At least he has the NFL and a Chinese laundromat to fall back on...
Old 07-27-2010   #12
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

He did a great job.
Carr Bombed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010   #13
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Chinese Laundromat=classic!
Old 07-27-2010   #14
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't care who you are. Noone disses my Texans. Andre Davis just moved up on my depth chart. Go be a comedian....
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010   #15
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
I don't care who you are. Noone disses my Texans. Andre Davis just moved up on my depth chart. Go be a comedian....
I'm fairly sure it was tongue in cheek. Don't take it too seriously man.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010   #16
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If he's not careful it might not be on the Texans roster much longer.

I think Jones and Walter could be neck and neck as the #2 if Jones continues to progress with the "loser" falling back to #3. Davis making the roster isn't guaranteed, so Anderson's going to have to push for that 4th because I think it'd going to be impossible to stash Dickerson away on the PS. That is if the staff is insistent on turning him into a WR. I still think there would be a far amount of teams out there looking to keep him at TE.

Guess it all depends on how many WRs they decide to keep. Going to be an expensive 4th WR at best. I guess I'm hoping as well they decide to keep 6 WRs to tack on Holiday.

Last edited by Goldensilence; 07-28-2010 at 01:01 AM.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010   #17
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7874 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post

I think Jones and Walter could be neck and neck as the #2 if Jones continues to progress with the "loser" falling back to #3. Davis making the roster isn't guaranteed, so Anderson's going to have to push for that 4th because I think it'd going to be impossible to stash Dickerson away on the PS. That is if the staff is insistent on turning him into a WR. I still think there would be a far amount of teams out there looking to keep him at TE.

Guess it all depends on how many WRs they decide to keep. Going to be an expensive 4th WR at best.
DA is our slot WR. He's got that spot locked up.
Old 07-28-2010   #18
m5kwatts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 876 m5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post

Guess it all depends on how many WRs they decide to keep. Going to be an expensive 4th WR at best.
Disagree. They've added to the playbook every year and the offense keeps getting more complex. DA's grasp of the Zebra role in this offense is valuable beyond his statistics. If DA were taken out of the equation they'd have to go back and make up a lot of ground thats already been covered. I'll never forget Kubiak saying he'd teach DA something in the morning and he's running it perfectly by the afternoon. Thats time saved that can be spent on other players, and in the NFL time is of the essence. DA will be running routes out of the slot position for the Texans for many many years, bank on it.
m5kwatts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010   #19
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7874 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker

As long as DA finds a way to get open on 3rd downs, he's got a spot on this team.

DA was a major reason Schaub was able to continue playing at a high level after OD went down.
Old 07-28-2010   #20
Señor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44649 Señor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Andre Davis is the one who needs to watch his back. DA isn't going anywhere.
Señor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read