Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-2010   #1
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19489 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default 2 LL Tix + park pass -various games including cowpies and ponies

It looks like for now I won't be making the following games and need some money for the diaper fund.

Cowboys - preseason
Bucs - preseason
Home opener vs. Colts
Game #3 vs. Cowboys

Seats are side by side, sect. 115 row J. Yellow parking pass included. Please PM and make me an offer. To get a good idea of what's a good offer you can compare to prices on ebay or stubhub. I will sell for a little bit less here. I need to be paid via paypal or in person with cash. Thanks!
Old 07-27-2010   #2
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 13450 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2 LL Tix + park pass -various games including cowpies and ponies

haven't i met you before?
Old 07-27-2010   #3
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19489 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari View Post
haven't i met you before?
Of course, how could you forget?

At least 2 times that I remember.
Old 07-27-2010   #4
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 13450 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

I rememeber beef o'brady's........when was the other time?
Old 07-27-2010   #5
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari View Post
I rememeber beef o'brady's........when was the other time?
Both were at Beefs. The first time it was just me, I ended up at the table next to you because we were the only ones there to watch the Texans. The second was in the big back room that had the projector for the game some people dubbed "the Bush bowl" (which ended up being the Mario bowl instead). That game I had my wife and kids with me and you were there with a friend.
Old 07-28-2010   #6
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1265 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
It looks like for now I won't be making the following games and need some money for the diaper fund.

Cowboys - preseason
Bucs - preseason
Home opener vs. Colts
Game #3 vs. Cowboys

Seats are side by side, sect. 115 row J. Yellow parking pass included. Please PM and make me an offer. To get a good idea of what's a good offer you can compare to prices on ebay or stubhub. I will sell for a little bit less here. I need to be paid via paypal or in person with cash. Thanks!
I will keep an eye on those Cowboys game #3 tix, when you sell please post, so I will know.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010   #7
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
I will keep an eye on those Cowboys game #3 tix, when you sell please post, so I will know.
Will do. I'll update this thread.
Old 07-31-2010   #8
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Cowboys preseason game sold.

Anyone having problems accessing their tix in the account manager? Mine aren't showing up.
Old 08-04-2010   #9
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Bump.

I still have:

Bucs - preseason - $75 OBO
Home opener vs. Colts - $260 OBO
Game #3 vs. Cowboys - 1 BILLION DOLLARS........OBO

Seats are side by side, sect. 115 row J. Yellow parking pass included. I need to be paid via paypal or in person with cash, might could work out sending a check if you can wait until it clears or if I already know you. Thanks!
Old 08-04-2010   #10
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 1851 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected

LOL..... if you ask for 2 times face for the Cowgirl game you are classified as a SCALPER by some! I know there are hardcore Texan fans that want that ticket for FACE VALUE!!!! LOL But they aren't interested in your Kansas City tickets.
Old 08-05-2010   #11
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 1851 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected

I have some preseason tickets to the Tampa Bay game I am willing to hook you up for half price if you might be interested. All is good..... we are all Texan Fans! Hell I will even do the Kansas City game for face value if you like. I am serious, not being sarcastic at all.
Old 08-07-2010   #12
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Bump.

I still have:

Bucs - preseason - $75 OBO
Home opener vs. Colts - SOLD
Game #3 vs. Cowboys - 1 BILLION DOLLARS........OBO

Seats are side by side, sect. 115 row J. Yellow parking pass included. I need to be paid via paypal or in person with cash, might could work out sending a check if you can wait until it clears or if I already know you. Thanks!
Updated. Still have Bucs pre-season and cowboy regular season tix for sale.
Old 08-23-2010   #13
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Updated:

Cowboys - preseason - SOLD
Bucs - preseason - AVAILABLE
Home opener vs. Colts - SOLD
Game #3 vs. Cowboys - PENDING

I need to move the Bucs preseason game so I'm dropping the price to $50. That's less than 33% of face value.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read