Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 07-27-2010   #1
Section516 
Warrior

Rep Power: 9100 Section516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Jets ruining lockerroom, May sign TO?

Not sure if this needs to be merged into the T.O thread, as I'm more interested in the opinion on the impact of what the jets are doing to their lockerroom.

Jets speaking to T.O agent re. potential signing.
http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/n...ory?id=5412850

Adding Cromartie and his baggage, holmes and his, edwards and his, and now, TO and his?
Old 07-27-2010   #2
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Jets ruining lockerroom, May sign TO?

I'm a big TO fan

Maybe I should say huge. I don't see a need for him, with Edwards, & Holmes on that team. Is Holmes in some kind of trouble now? So maybe.

T.O. just expects to win, and he expects everyone to pull their own weight. I can see how that may be a little caustic, so what. If he were a QB or a coach, it would be no big deal, people would just deal with it.

Don't get me wrong, I had hoped in his advanced years, he would have learned to tone things down a bit. & maybe he has. He wasn't any trouble in Buffalo, and that stuff in Dallas was silly if you ask me.
Old 07-27-2010   #3
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm a big TO fan

Maybe I should say huge. I don't see a need for him, with Edwards, & Holmes on that team. Is Holmes in some kind of trouble now? So maybe.

T.O. just expects to win, and he expects everyone to pull their own weight. I can see how that may be a little caustic, so what. If he were a QB or a coach, it would be no big deal, people would just deal with it.

Don't get me wrong, I had hoped in his advanced years, he would have learned to tone things down a bit. & maybe he has. He wasn't any trouble in Buffalo, and that stuff in Dallas was silly if you ask me.
Holmes is suspended the first four games of the year.

I still don't see why they would consider TO. They have Edwards, Cotchery, Holmes, so I don't think they need him or the headaches.
Old 07-27-2010   #4
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Hmm. Well with Rex Ryan being the coach and all I don't think Terrell will be making much trouble or he'll have that guy all over him.

He said Bill Parcells never spoke a word to him. I can't see that happening with Ryan.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010   #5
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 195074 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJD View Post
Hmm. Well with Rex Ryan being the coach and all I don't think Terrell will be making much trouble or he'll have that guy all over him.

He said Bill Parcells never spoke a word to him. I can't see that happening with Ryan.
I'm sure Parcells knew he had very little say with TO (or want to waste his energy), since TO was a forced issue by Stretch to begin with.......against Parcell's better judgement.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010   #6
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 99154 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Man, that will become my most hated team in the entire league if he goes there. I wouldn't be surprised to see it happen though, because he'll take less money now. I was really hoping that TO would end up on a bottom feeder again.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010   #7
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14190 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Him going up against Derrell Revis in practice should be fun.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 07-27-2010   #8
TexasBoY25
Part-time Texan

Rep Power: 127 TexasBoY25 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexasBoY25 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexasBoY25 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexasBoY25 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexasBoY25 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexasBoY25 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexasBoY25 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexasBoY25 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexasBoY25 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexasBoY25 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexasBoY25 is a quality contributor and well respected

Any Jets "pursuit" of TO never really got off ground. Jets official: "Our interest was just to throw out a call to the agent - that's all."

"I will do anything to win" - Al Davis
TexasBoY25 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read