Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Tickets came in

Andrew6

All Pro
Ok Tickets came in today and I have to say that the gift this year sucks beyond all years past. I want a flag dangit.

I can bet that this year's gift will just about never get used.....

Im going to use mine but damn that should of been a bonus, They SUCKED!!!!!

Im going on Ebay and buying me something texans just to make me feel better.

A lanyard with a leather pouch to hold your ticket. The pouch looks like it was made by a first year leatherworking class, stitching is very amateurish, cheap plastic cover.

Err - spoiler alert.

I won't use mine, but at least they're thinking outside the box?! And not Texans binder #5.

We'll have to see so many of these are at Reliant in a month.

Did they give you one of these for each ticket or just one per acct?

The Mrs seems to own first dibs on anything cool around here.

wait tickets or the lether pouch lol!!

tickets i call dibs

You wish!! lol Right now, tickets are spoken for, if I don't decide to make my kids stay at home and sell some of them, on any given Sunday!!:) Not sure right now, depends on THEM!

If you want one of the "gifts" I'll be happy to send ya one, or two. Personally, I will NOT use mine, and I doubt any of my family will use them either. PM me your address if you would like the gift!

Can't wait to get my tix in the mail. We now just made our final payment so it could be a few more days for us i'd expect.

Still waiting for my tickets.

I actually see value in a ticket holder. I usually just stick my tickets in a drawer. Putting them in something would help.

Last year's apron was terrible. I know we're a tailgaiting capital, but this isn't Green Bay. The apron was too heavy and hot to wear here, even in the fall. The flag was cool, though. I still have mine.

Any word on whether the gift package include restaurant certificates?

I actually see value in a ticket holder. I usually just stick my tickets in a drawer. Putting them in something would help.

Last year's apron was terrible. I know we're a tailgaiting capital, but this isn't Green Bay. The apron was too heavy and hot to wear here, even in the fall. The flag was cool, though. I still have mine.

HA! You mean buy two severally over priced dinners and get $25 off? yeah, it is there :)

I know where to look if i were to rob you! =]

I have my Cracker Jacks. Couldn't care less what the prize is. Though like Cracker Jacks, the prize sure ain't what it used to be. I guess you don't get to be the 10th most valuable franchise in the world by giving stuff away that's worth a damn.

I have my Cracker Jacks. Couldn't care less what the prize is. Though like Cracker Jacks, the prize sure ain't what it used to be. I guess you don't get to be the 10th most valuable franchise in the world by giving stuff away that's worth a damn.
On the other hand, if the the Texans win the Super Bowl, these things could skyrocket in value on the secondary market.

To like a $1.00, or maybe even $1.10?

I know where to look if i were to rob you! =]

LOL. Thing is, if you were to rob me, I'd simply call the Texans, tell them my tickets were stolen, and they'd print me new tickets. They have done that when I have lost tickets before. I'm pretty sure they cancel out the code on the lost/stolen ticket, which would prevent you from getting into the stadium.

Nice try, though.

On the other hand, if the the Texans win the Super Bowl, these things could skyrocket in value on the secondary market.

To like a $1.00, or maybe even $1.10?

i'd almost agree with you but the only thing that says Texans on it, is the lanyard. Anyone can buy a Texans Lanyard. That being said the value on it right now is like that of a coupon 1/100th of a cent.

Bob should be as generous as Bud was with Oiler season ticket holders.

I still have my oiler helmet w/logo tie pin.

:coffee:

Tickets came in yesterday am. Gift sucked and the tickets aren't as pretty as they were last year. I think they're bigger now.

Señor Stan;1480425 said:
This year - ticket holder with lanyard...next year -FANNY PACKS!!!

:foottap:

A) No one else spilled the beans.

B) Like Nitro said. Thanks for giving them that idea. :pissed:

Any chance you still have 1? Or does anyone else have one? I will pay. :wild:

I don't even have one for myself now. Got lost, left behind, or something, anyway sorry, I don't have one. I gave all the others away.

As for this years gift, I just don't know what to do with it. Probably leave it in the box.

Back