Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 07-23-2010   #1
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Peyton Manning in spoof of movie The Blindside

If this was shared back when the ESPYs awards aired, please delete. My wife found this video and shared it with me. Has a few funny moments.

Manning in The Blindside spoof
Old 07-23-2010   #2
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 48009 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82
Default Re: Peyton Manning in spoof of movie The Blindside

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
If this was shared back when the ESPYs awards aired, please delete. My wife found this video and shared it with me. Has a few funny moments.

brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010   #3
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 25411 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Awesome!
Old 07-23-2010   #4
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

"We're sunk, no, you're sunk. Because you see I've contacted the authorities and they're oh my God you've poisoned my coffee."

Pretty good I must admit. Hell froze over. Sandra Bullock didn't make me puke.
Old 07-23-2010   #5
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 132624 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Great spoof. Thanks for the laughs. Maybe we can prod Manning into leaving football for acting the part of a football player.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010   #6
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 374 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Peyton was very funny on SNL. Who knew?
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010   #7
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJD View Post
Peyton was very funny on SNL. Who knew?
Do you notice that his humor is usually sort of like a know-it-all who is dryly mocking the other person he's paired with?

Not saying Peyton Manning is a jerk, but he does have great comedic talent that seems very natural.
Old 07-24-2010   #8
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 374 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Do you notice that his humor is usually sort of like a know-it-all who is dryly mocking the other person he's paired with?

Not saying Peyton Manning is a jerk, but he does have great comedic talent that seems very natural.
No I honestly didn't notice that at the time but yea you are right. I think the few things I've seen him in comically have been very funny.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010   #9
SA Texan
Veteran

That was a great spoof. lol
SA Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010   #10
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

My favorite short video from this year's ESPY's was Steve Carrel and Paul Rudd making The Decision:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygt6Q...eature=related
Old 07-26-2010   #11
Ckw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
My favorite short video from this year's ESPY's was Steve Carrel and Paul Rudd making The Decision:

Dude rep!!! That was hilarious!
Old 07-26-2010   #12
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post

Yeah, that was awesome.

"While I have fond memories of Chili's, I am taking my appetite to Outback." LOL. Did he just compare the Cavs to Chili's? Ouch. He can expect a scathing rebuke from the Cavs' owner.

"So I am the only person who doesn't know of your decision?" LOL.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read