Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 3 Weeks Ago   #1
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 72899 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Need Players for 12 team Keeper League (2nd Year)

I need some players to fill out one of the keeper leagues I run on NFL.com. If you are interested in playing please PM me your email address so I can invite to your league.

12 Teams
2 Keepers

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #2
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Need Players for 12 team Keeper League (2nd Year)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
I need some players to fill out one of the keeper leagues I run on NFL.com. If you are interested in playing please PM me your email address so I can invite to your league.

12 Teams
2 Keepers
When/what time is the draft and PM me a set of rules. I'm very interested. But Labor Day weekend is a bad weekend for me. (Wife's Birthday)
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #3
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 72899 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected

This weekend is the last weekend before the season starts, so it would be hard not to have it on Sunday. Maybe we could try to do it on Monday or Tuesday, but any later than that would not work.

Old 3 Weeks Ago   #4
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
This weekend is the last weekend before the season starts, so it would be hard not to have it on Sunday. Maybe we could try to do it on Monday or Tuesday, but any later than that would not work.
Just let me know when and I will be by the computer. PM me a date and time.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #5
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Just let me know when and I will be by the computer. PM me a date and time.
Shoot me an email and I will send you an invite bro.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read