Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

You Ready?

stevn8r

Zombie
I just acquired my Yellow parking pass for the season!
I am normally a Blue Lot guy....
Who is the "blue-crew" equivalent in the Yeller Lot?(this should start some debate!)
I'm sure I will have to go and see my Bretheren in the Platnium lot but I will need a closer tailgating local! I drive in from Austin and get there early some days and can kick back and enjoy some company and some good food and on time for kick-off on others and I chug a beer on the way to the stadium with the wife in tow...:fingergun:
Looking forward to meeting Y'all:cowboy1:

Speedy

Former Yeller Dweller
I just acquired my Yellow parking pass for the season!
I am normally a Blue Lot guy....
Who is the "blue-crew" equivalent in the Yeller Lot?(this should start some debate!)
I'm sure I will have to go and see my Bretheren in the Platnium lot but I will need a closer tailgating local! I drive in from Austin and get there early some days and can kick back and enjoy some company and some good food and on time for kick-off on others and I chug a beer on the way to the stadium with the wife in tow...:fingergun:
Looking forward to meeting Y'all:cowboy1:
Well, I don't know what "blue-crew" equivalent means, but HERE is a list of some fellow "Yeller Dwellers". This list hasn't been updated in a while but I plan to work on that these next 2 games.

stevn8r

Zombie
Shotgun 30 is a good one to hang with................
Love the Emergency Vehicle! :bravo:
I'll get there some time around 4 and meander around, check out the new surroundings, swing by and introduce myself...
Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait! :hurrah::hurrah:
Im glad someone finally responded, I was getting worried

stevn8r

Zombie
Well, I don't know what "blue-crew" equivalent means, but HERE is a list of some fellow "Yeller Dwellers". This list hasn't been updated in a while but I plan to work on that these next 2 games.
"Blue-Crew" equivalent is good friends, good food and good football talk...Don't have speakers stacked to the lower atmosphere, can carry a conversation...I dunno how to explain it, just a good place to hang out before the games.