Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 03-14-2005   #1
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Mock 2 Trades

As GM of the Falcons, im entertaining trade offers, as i want to move up somewhere in the 12-20th pick range....message me if interested
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2005   #2
Dime
Hall of Fame

Default Trade

Currently I hold the following spot.

#5 Overall Pick (SF49'ers)

I am looking for a trade down to get more picks. If you have a deal, please contact me.
Dime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2005   #3
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

I have the 6th overall (Titans), and I would like to move down and get a first and a second...

If you have an offer, PM me...
Old 03-15-2005   #4
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346
Exclamation Panthers Taking Offers to Trade Down

The Carolina Panthers are taking offers to trade down from their 14th pick overall. Anyone interested in trading up to the 14th pick can send me a PM with their offer. I'll get back to you with my decision in a timely manner.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005   #5
Dime
Hall of Fame

Default #5 pick

Wow. No one wanting to trade up to the number 5 pick? Entertaining offers..
Old 03-15-2005   #6
Dunta_23
All Pro

Default #5 pick

I wouldnt mind moving into # 5 from the Jags pick....I believe its 22? what do u want for it?
Dunta_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005   #7
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

dime i'll trade you my first and 2nd for the 5th overall...thanks. Falcons
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-16-2005   #8
Dunta_23
All Pro

Default Jags

I can also offer my 1st and 2nd rounders, Jaguars
Dunta_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005   #9
Dime
Hall of Fame

Default Number #5 pick trade

Currently I have had 3 offers so far, I will be selecting one of the offers when my turn is reached so we can see who and who isnt on the board.
Old 03-16-2005   #10
Dime
Hall of Fame

Default #5 Pick

The #5 pick has been traded. I currently hold the #11 pick now, if anyone is interested in moving up.
Old 03-16-2005   #11
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm looking to move down into the 12-20 range, so if anyone wants to move up to 6, let me know...

I will hold out for more offers for a few hours, and if nothing peaks my interest, I will just make my selection...
Old 03-17-2005   #12
TexasJedi
Hall of Fame

Hey folks. I've got the Redskins and am looking to move down to pick up a 2nd (since the Skins don't have one) and/or a 3rd depending on how far down in the first I have to move. Please PM me if you are interested at your earliest convenience.

I wanted to specify that I'm looking to move down to the neighborhood of 15-20-ish.
-Mario #90

Last edited by TexasJedi; 03-17-2005 at 01:45 PM.
TexasJedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005   #13
Dime
Hall of Fame

I am entaining offers to trade down on one or any of my following picks

Pick #33 (First pick in second)
Pick #36 (Fourth pick in second)
Pick 42 (Ninth pick in second)

Looking in trading down to later seconds, third, or even fourth is the deal is right.
Old 03-20-2005   #14
Hottoddie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24423 Hottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respected

The Cowboys are looking to trade down from the #20 pick. It looks like there's going to be a run on defensive players & possibly a couple of OL between now & the end of the 1st round. Anyone that's interested in making sure they get their man, here's your chance. PM me with your offer, if you're interested.
Hottoddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005   #15
RT2
Rookie

Default Looking to move out of the first round #22

Look to be at the top of the second round if possible. RT2
RT2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005   #16
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

I'm looking to trade down from 37 for a 2nd and 3rd...

Lemme know if you're interested...
Old 03-20-2005   #17
Hottoddie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24423 Hottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respected

Okay, I'm tired of waiting. I'll give it until 10:00 PM. If the 2 GM's that initially responded to my PM's don't get back with me, I'll go ahead & pick my guy.
Hottoddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005   #18
Dime
Hall of Fame

Entertaining Trade offers for Pick #33 or Pick #36. If no trade offer, I will pick tomorrow morning.
Old 03-25-2005   #19
Mistril48
All Pro

The Eagles would like to trade back from pick #35 a few (5-10) places. The trade could be one where they Eagles trade 3-2, if you want more picks. Alternatively, we could trade 2 for 2. I'm flexible.
Mistril48 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read