Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-13-2010   #1
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected
Default **Astros Tickets needed**

I know that this is a Texans board but......

Is there any season ticket holders on here for the Astros? I would like to go to the July 26th game against the Cubs. I just need 2 tickets. PM with details/cost.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010   #2
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: **Astros Tickets needed**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
I know that this is a Texans board but......

Is there any season ticket holders on here for the Astros? I would like to go to the July 26th game against the Cubs. I just need 2 tickets. PM with details/cost.
Lol. Astros games are SELDOM sold out. Just call Minute Maid and you'll be sitting pretty.
Old 07-13-2010   #3
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 181446 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Somethin fishy goin on here.
Old 07-13-2010   #4
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 3280 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected

They're still selling tickets? I stopped at an intersection and a bum gave me 4 pairs.
Craig. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010   #5
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Here is a link to a site tickets are going from 3 dollars to 160. There are some really good seats on bottom level between home and first for 50 dollars. What i would do is get the 3 dollar seats and go and sit in the restraunt on the bottom level or in empty seats in the bottom level.

Here is the link:http://www.ticketliquidator.com/tix/...?evtid=1187576

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010   #6
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

[quote=BIG TORO;1471883]Here is a link to a site tickets are going from 3 dollars to 160. There are some really good seats on bottom level between home and first for 50 dollars. What i would do is get the 3 dollar seats and go and sit in the restraunt on the bottom level or in empty seats in the bottom level.

That's what I did back in the days of the Dome.. Early bird parking was a dollar, can you believe that, a dollar, so on the way to the Dome from work, I stopped at a quicky mart, got me a 6er, and 2 cheeseburgers from McD's and sat in the car and listened to the sports call in shows and whatever, enjoyed a cold beer or 2 and had a snack, walked up to the ticket booth, got me a cheap seat and just went to the lower boxes... Man, those were the days !!!
Bought a beer and a bag of peanuts inside, so for a measly 15-20 bucks, I got over !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010   #7
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

[quote=hobie;1471902]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
Here is a link to a site tickets are going from 3 dollars to 160. There are some really good seats on bottom level between home and first for 50 dollars. What i would do is get the 3 dollar seats and go and sit in the restraunt on the bottom level or in empty seats in the bottom level.

That's what I did back in the days of the Dome.. Early bird parking was a dollar, can you believe that, a dollar, so on the way to the Dome from work, I stopped at a quicky mart, got me a 6er, and 2 cheeseburgers from McD's and sat in the car and listened to the sports call in shows and whatever, enjoyed a cold beer or 2 and had a snack, walked up to the ticket booth, got me a cheap seat and just went to the lower boxes... Man, those were the days !!!
Bought a beer and a bag of peanuts inside, so for a measly 15-20 bucks, I got over !!
Well you know you can till do that for about 30 bucks!
lets see
Ticket=3 bucks plus shipping...............=$13.00
Parking=right off 59 closer to I10.........=$5.00
6er............................................... .=$6.00
McD Value meal...............................=$5.00(max)
Total............................................. =29.00

Enjoying the evening instead of staying home priceless!

Even cheeper if you get a friend to split the beer and parking!

Sponsored links
Old 07-14-2010   #8
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
They're still selling tickets? I stopped at an intersection and a bum gave me 4 pairs.
LOL....now that is funny...
Old 07-14-2010   #9
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post

Here is the link:http://www.ticketliquidator.com/tix/...?evtid=1187576
I just may do this....I like the restaurants much better at Minute Maid than I do the Astros...but I am taking a boy....

Thanks for the tip.
Old 07-14-2010   #10
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
I just may do this....I like the restaurants much better at Minute Maid than I do the Astros...but I am taking a boy....

Thanks for the tip.
A boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im calling your father!

Old 07-14-2010   #11
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
i gota go meet this bum maby he has a spair 3 =d
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010   #12
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 3280 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected

[quote=BIG TORO;1471914]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post

Well you know you can till do that for about 30 bucks!
lets see
Ticket=3 bucks plus shipping...............=$13.00
Parking=right off 59 closer to I10.........=$5.00
6er............................................... .=$6.00
McD Value meal...............................=$5.00(max)
Total............................................. =29.00

Enjoying the evening instead of staying home priceless!

Even cheeper if you get a friend to split the beer and parking!
If you park on the East side of the yard, back by the empty warehouses, there's plenty of free parking after the meters shut off.
Craig. is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read