Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 07-02-2010   #1
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default Madden 2011 Rookie Ratings (link to suggest changes in ratings to developers)

http://maddennfl.easports.com/draft.action

They have Kareem as 70, second worst in the first round. They should at least have made his awareness better. They might change some of the rookies before the game is released based on public opinion so get moving texans fans.
Brandon420tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010   #2
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Madden 2011 Rookie Ratings (link to suggest changes in ratings to developers)

Ben Tate's ranking is a overall... 69 .... One under our 1st round pick! wow...

Earl Mitchel ranking is a over all....57...

Face it! Madden hates us!
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010   #3
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Madden 2011 Rookie Ratings (link to suggest changes in ratings to developers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slatonisabeast View Post
Ben Tate's ranking is a overall... 69 .... One under our 1st round pick! wow...

Earl Mitchel ranking is a over all....57...

Face it! Madden hates us!
That's okay. If I could rush for over 1k with Chris Brown, I could do it with Tate.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010   #4
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
That's okay. If I could rush for over 1k with Chris Brown, I could do it with Tate.
true true lol
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010   #5
Esoom
Veteran

Section: 631
Rep Power: 257 Esoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respected

Montario Hardesty got a 70, and Kyle Wilson got an 80. Stupid. Luckily, they will go up over the course of the season via the Xbox Live Updates.
Old 07-02-2010   #6
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

This is what kills me about madden rookie ratings..how in the hell can you set up ratings for guys who haven't even played a down in the NFL yet?

every incoming rookie should be a default rating depending on what round you went in (1st rounders 73, 2nd rounders 69, etc) & then when the 1st update comes out, you can adjust according to performance from there.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read