Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06-28-2010   #1
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 50924 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Cowboys Preseason Game 50 Yardline Tickets + Parking

I have 4 tickets in Section 635 Row S on the 50 yardline aisle between Sections 634 and 635 (Seats 1-4) plus Orange parking available. If you like a great view of the field and are OK with upper seats these are awesome. (If you prefer to be able to smell the turf, these are not for you). You can see every play every where on the field. These are not in the middle of the section on the 40, these are the seats on the 50 yardline aisle.

Willing to sell two or four tickets with or without Orange parking for face value for the preseason game against the Cowboys on August 28. (Not looking to sell the parking only.) PM me or email me at vaughnde@hotmail.com .

Also have these seats available for most other games (TB, Indy, Dallas regular season, Giants, SD, Titans, Ravens, and Jags). Thanks!
Fred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010   #2
Section516 
Warrior

Rep Power: 20949 Section516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowboys Preseason Game 50 Yardline Tickets + Parking

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionlisa View Post
sorry I dont be there, maybe someone else want it
Can these things get banned?
Old 06-29-2010   #3
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

What exactly is the asking price of all this? I'm not sure what the face value is.
Old 06-29-2010   #4
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 50924 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
What exactly is the asking price of all this? I'm not sure what the face value is.
Section 635 is "Gridiron Midfield", $60 per ticket. Orange parking is $23. So four tickets + Orange parking for $263. Without parking $240.

Two tickets + parking $143, or $120 without parking.

PM me or email at vaughnde@hotmail.com . Thanks!
Fred is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read